Epilogue!!

"Mother!!! Can you please tell your son's to leave me and Caleb alone" Jordyn yelled frustrated as she burst through the door to my room. Just then Adien and Adrian came in feigning innocence. "Boys what did you do now" I asked looking at two identical images of Danny. "All we did was ask if they wanted to hang out with us" Adien shrugged nonchalantly.

"Stop lying Adien. Every time I'm with Caleb one of them has to come and interrupt us" Jordyn said glaring at her brothers. "And what is it that you and Caleb would be doing that you don't want to be interrupted?" Asked Danny as he walked in giving her a kiss on the cheek. I could tell that at any moment Jordyn would break down in tears. "Nothing gosh why can't you guys trust me" She whispered. I sat back watching my 17 year old kids argue back and forth with a slight smile on my face.

It's amazing how far we'd come. After the big war things went back to normal around the pack house. Alpha James had kindly asked us to help get rid of the bodies. I must say I was shocked at what I saw. The once green and brown colored ground was stained red. Body parts were all over the place. We decided to burn the bodies where they were instead of trying to gather them all together. James kept that head hunter when he left and I must say at one point I felt sorry for him. Then I remembered all of the harm he caused and knew he deserved everything that was coming to him.

Danny and I had grown into our roles as Alpha and Luna and even expanded the pack more. Now we were the biggest pack in the world. Of course we get the occasional rouge or hunter attack but nothing like it was before. That prick Brian decided he wanted to challenge Danny for his title of alpha. Needless to say Brian lost and was kicked out of the pack. We never heard from him again.

Caleb had grown to be once of the most responsible young men in our pack. It took him awhile to learn to trust his wolf. Once he did he was so much more well rounded person. Come to find out he and Jordyn were mates and that was a big shock to everyone but me. I knew there was something when Caleb first laid his eyes on baby Jordyn. Needless to say all of the males in her life were not happy one bit when Caleb said he was her mate. My poor overbearing mate tried to use his alpha tone and forbid Caleb and Jordyn being together. I of course would not allow that to happen.

Caleb knew that even though he was a lot older than Jordyn he would wait until they were married to complete the mating bond. I was alright with this and knew Caleb would never do anything to hurt Jordyn or disrespect her family. But her brothers were always messing with them when ever they were alone.

"Boys leave them alone" I said. "Mom! You know all he is thinking about is having sex with her" Adien yelled. "He's right mom that's all boys his age think about" Adrian added. Danny and I started laughing hysterically even Jordyn joined in with us. The boys had identical scowls on their faces watching us. "Boys how do you know what guys his age think about he's older than you?" I asked still laughing. "Uncle Dean told us that's how" Adrian answered. "Should have known that idiot would say something like this to them" Jordyn and Danny mumbled together. Shaking my head because I know I'm going to have to talk with him about putting dumb ideas in the boys heads.

"You have known Caleb all of your lives tell me when have you ever known him to behave like a sex crazed animal?" Danny asked getting serious. I watched as the boys thought over what Danny said looking foolish when they came up empty. "We're sorry Jojo we weren't thinking" Adien said using her nickname. As Adrian was nodding his head in agreement.

"No Adien, you two just don't get it. Not once have I ever given you a reason not to trust me. You two play with girls all the times. I never get involved unless you ask. I have only wanted to be with Caleb and no not in a sexual way. He is my mate, MY MATE! The sooner you two realize I am the same age as you and am capable of making my own choices regarding my life the better we'll be. If not then I will no longer be your sister" Jordyn finished and walked with tears cascading down her face.

'Sweetheart are you alright?' I asked through the mindlink. 'Yes Mommy, can I have a few minutes to myself and I'll come back so we can talk please' she replied. 'Of course baby I love you' I sent then closed the link. I looked at my two boys with fire in my eyes. They shrunk away trying to avoid my gaze. I could feel the anger rolling off of myself and Danny. I glanced over at Danny and saw just how angry he was. Danny loved all of his kids but Jordyn was his little princess and nobody including her brothers messed with her without feeling his wrath. 'Dean bring your ass to my room NOW!!' I yelled through the mind link.

Within two minutes he was in the room looking almost as scared as Adien and Adrian. "What's going on guys?" Dean asked taking a look at everyone in the room. "Tell me what possessed you to tell these two idiots that all Caleb thinks about is sex" Danny questioned. Dean visibly paled and swallowed loudly. "It was just a joke I didn't think they'd be dumb enough to take me serious" he answered. Sometimes I wonder how Cindy puts up with him. "Well genius because your joke my little princess is upset and threatening to cut off all communication with her brothers" Danny yelled. Rubbing my hand up and down Danny's arm to get him to calm down I spoke. " You three need to make this right not only to Jordyn but to Caleb as well. I don't care what you do but you will not continue to treat them this way". With that I gave them one last look before going to find Jordyn.

I found her out in her treehouse. This is the one place the boys were banned from coming. I climbed up and sat next to her. She threw her arms around me and cried into my chest. I stroked her back and let her cry it all out. 'Excuse me Luna bit I'm looking for Jordyn have you seen her I can feel how upset she is and I can't find her anywhere' Called asked panicky in the mind link. 'I'm with her now I'll have her come to you when we're done talking' I replied then focused my attention back to my crying daughter.

"Why don't they trust me Mommy?" she cried. "Baby they do trust you but boys are dumb they don't think they just act" I say trying to get her to smile a little. "Why can't they be smart like Daddy?" she asked. "Oh Daddy's was dumb too at one point I just fixed him" I laughed and she giggled. "Seriously, have I ever told you how Daddy and I got together?" I asked. She groaned and rolled her eyes " Yes, mommy you guys were best friends then became mates and lived happily ever after". I laughed "Now that your old enough I think its time you know the whole story". Jordyn looked at me strangely. "Get comfortable because this is a long" so I proceeded to tell her about all the pain he caused as well as the love he gave.

THE END!!!!!!!!

*******†********†***†******†********

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGHOUT THIS JOURNEY OF THIS BOOK I HAVE APPRECIATED EVERY VOTE AND EVERY COMMENT GOOD OR BAD (I SUPPOSE) YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, FANTASTIC, GREAT, LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL AND EVERY OTHER ADJECTIVE I CAN'T THINK OF.