The Date

So its been a few days since the whole revelation of my wolf I mean Caroline. Today is the big date I have no idea where we are going or what we're doing. I am super nervous its not as if I've never been out with Danny before but that was just as friends. Brianna has been acting like a damn fool giggling trying to get me to dress sexy and saying how I better come home late tonight or that this will be the last time she talks to virgin Winter. Sometimes I wonder if we are really related. Danny said to dress comfortable so I chose my white off the shoulder top with black and white stripped leggings and black riding boots. My hair is down in its natural waves with a light makeup and pink lip gloss. I have to say I'm looking pretty nixe not too dressy while not too casual. He said he would be here to pick me up from my room at noon, now here I am waiting pacing back and forth with sweaty palms. 'Winter you need to relax its just Danny, you know him' Caroline tells me in a reassuring tone. I smile she's right I have nothing to be worried about.

There is a knock at my door and my heart starts beating out of control. Taking slow deep breaths I walk to the door to see Danny looking incredibly handsome. He has on a dark blue jeans with a black polo shirt and black Jordan's. His hair was styled in its normal messy but cute way. After checking out his outfit I looked at his face to see him smirking. I guess he knew what I was doing "Don't you dare say it"I warned him. He put his hands up in surrender causing me to roll my eyes. "You look beautiful pooh, come on are you ready to go?" he asks I nod and follow him out of my room and out the house to his truck. Danny being as big as he is had a Mercedes Suv but its lifted making it impossible for me to get into it on my own. "Every time we take your truck I feel like a baby having you pick me up" I whiney voice. He laughed bends down next to me whispering in my ear "I like having your body in my arms when I pick you up" That of course causes me to blush which I try fighting but fail miserably. He picks me up and sets me in the passenger seat putting my seat belt on for me as well. Using his werewolf speed he's in the truck within a blink of the eye. I look around and see its the same way it always it clothes and crap all over the back seat. "Do you ever clean this mess out?" I ask shaking my head. "No, not really that was something we used to do together" he answered looking slightly embarrassed. "You can put on some music if you want its going to take us awhile to Get where we need to go" Danny says smiling. I might as well seeing as how I know he won't tell me where and what we're doing. I plug in my iPod and Call Me Maybe comes on. I do not know what it is about this song but I get really hyper. "Please turn this mess off I can not stand this song" Danny said in an exasperated voice. I roll my eyes and continue to sing loudly.

I suppose I fell asleep because I feel Danny shaking and telling me we're here. I look around to see a farm. I'm confused Danny knows I am not a big fan of farm animals. He takes my hand leading me towards what I shall assume is a barn. A man walks up to us and tells us to follow him. We follow the guy who's name I found out was Jim listening to him and Danny talk. I see two big Clydesdales with sattles on their back. Danny turns to me and says surprise. I've always wanted to ride a horse like Belle in Beauty and the Beast cartoon movie. I didn't think of how big it would be up close but these things are massive. "I don't know about this Danny look how big they are" I tell him a little frightened. "It's ok pooh we're going to ride together so you won't have anything to worry about" he replies softly.

Jim asked if I wanted to sit behind Danny or in front since I liked the allusion of being in control I chose the front. Danny mounted the horse like a pro while Jim lifted me up passing me to Danny. Did I mention how much I hate being short. I got settled in between Danny's legs comfortably. He grabbed the reigns and sarted off down a trail. I couldn't tell if it was because me being on this giant or in Danny's arms that had my heart racing. We didn't talk while on the trail I was taking in the sites as we rode. Danny turned off the trail and stopped at a large flower patch. It was breath taking Danny got down and walked the horse to a hitching post and tied it up. "Come on down I have something to show you" he says while helping me get off the horse. We walk a little distance from the horse and I see a picnic set up on a blanket.

"You did all of this for me?" I asked shocked. There are strawberries, high rollers, cans of coke, and salt and vinager chips and fruit gushers all of my favorite things to eat. He leads me to sit down and we start talking about any and everything. This is not my first date but it is by far the most thoughtful. After a while of us just talking we get into a food fight. This feels like old times only better. "I just wanted to say thank you for giving me another chance Winter. I mean it I knew you had a big heart but until you forgave me I didn't know how big it is. You mean the world to me and I'm sorry for not only disappointing you as a mate but as a friend as well" he tells me honestly. His words brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't speak he had rendered me speechless. I grabbed his face and kissed him hoping he'd understand just how I felt. It wasn't like any of our other kisses this one was slow and sweet. When we broke apart smiling at each other.

"Come on Pooh, this date it not over yet" he said. We rode the Clydesdale back to the farm and left. He came to a stop and I saw a huge carnival. "Where did you find this? I don't remember the last time I went to a carnival" I tell him laughing. "I do, you were 5 and I was 10, we had walked away from our group because they kept wanting to go onto the bigger rides but you were too small. So we ended up playing games the whole time" as he spoke I started to remember that trip. I wasn't able to get on the rides I wanted to and hated watching everyone else have fun as I sat on the sidelines. "Let's go I want to get on every ride I wasn't able to before" I tell him excitedly going towards the entrance. He paid our way in and got us unlimited ride bracelets. This had to be the most fun I've ever had. I screamed on every ride we went on I could tell Danny was having a good time too cause he was showing his beautiful teeth. Girls kept trying to hit on him but his attention was all on me it made me happy to know that he wasn't paying them any mind. Once we decided to take a break from the rides we went to play games. Of course Danny had to be win at all of them winning me the biggest prizes. Danny ended up having to make 4 trips to his truck to take the stuffed animals he won for me. Since I was having so much fun we opted to stay and get some nachos and cotton candy which me being a pig I am got all over my face, instead of going to a restaurant. We watched the sun set while on top of the farris wheel.

One the ride home I must have fallen asleep because I felt myself being lifted in the air and carried into my room placed on my bed. He took my shoes off and pulled the cover over me giving me a soft kiss on the forehead. Before he could leave I told him to stay with me. "Are you sure Pooh?" he asked. "Yes Danny boy, don't leave me I want you here with me" I told him as I took my pants off to get more comfortable. He obliged me taking his clothes off leaving him only in his boxers and climbed into my bed. He pulled me to him and I laid my head on his chest mindlessly drawing circles on him drifting off to sleep.

****************************************************

sorry for the long wait for the update I couldn't figure out what exactly I wanted them to do on their date. comment and vote. thanks for reading.