Truths Revealed

It had been far too long since I let my wolf run free and with the new found energy from Danny marking me I jump out my window landing on the ground and head towards the woods. I shift once I'm far enough away from the house.

I look down to see what color my wolf is and I'm white. Of course I'm white I'm extremely happy. I am still hurt but since talking to Danny yesterday I'm feeling like me better. I let my wolf have total control while I sat back and watched. She chased butterflies, squirrels and her tail I enjoyed watching her behave like a pup it was really cute. I had been out for awhile and needed to eat. 'You know I could hunt down a deer for you to eat' she remarked. 'No thank you I'm in the mood for pasta and unless we can get that out in the woods I'd rather go back into the house' I replied. 'No need for the smart ass comment' she told me. I just rolled my eyes and took back control.

I was almost back at the pack out when I heard a noise. Thinking it could be one of the younger kids who had gotten lost I head towards the sound. The closer I got the more it became apparent it was not a child but adults having a heated argument. I chose to turn and leave because who ever they wanted privacy until I heard my name.

I crouched lower to the ground and crept closer making sure I was still hidden. "How's it going with that whore Winter?" the voice belonging to the person I hated the most sneered. "Its going to ok, but I thought you said she was easy?" Justin questioned. If I had been in my human form I would have gasped at hearing him. "oh she is trust me, she just likes to have this little innocent act going on but I know she sleeps around" was her snarky reply.

"Either way its going to take longer to convince her to be my mate. You should have heard the sob story I told her about my parents and mate dying" he laughs. "I thought she was gonna start crying right then and there. Or at least get some sympathy sex but all she did was rub my hand not even a kiss".

"God she is so pathetic, she still hasn't mentioned anything about her relationship with Danny?"she asked he shakes his head no and she continues. "Well whatever their relationship is you need to keep her away from him so he can finally focus on me and making me Luna. Then I can exile her and her weak family, and anyone else I don't like" she smiled wickedly. "Enough about her I need my daily fix of that hot ass body of yours mate" he said with a husky voice. She giggled lip her lip and ran into his awaiting arms. Things had started heated up pretty fast and there was no is in hell i was gonna stick around and watch that shit. So I took that as my cue to leave.

Not only were these jerks trying to come between Danny and I but they were messing with my family and my pack. No one I repeat no one messes with my family. My wolf wanted blood, Justin had mistaken my kindness for weakness and Ashley had crossed the line for the last time. The more I thought about it I was consumed with rage I've never experienced before.

"Pooh, what's wrong? What happen baby your scaring me" I was so lost in my thoughts I hadn't heard him approach me. I looked at him and he had and I could tell he was startled by what he saw. "Baby I've never seen you look like this, your fur is green and your eyes are red" that stopped me dead in my tracks plus I could sense how worried he was for me through our newly formed bond.

He ran his hands through my fur and it had a calming effect on me. He kept doing it until I told him to turn around so I could shift back and give me his shirt so I wouldn't be naked.

"Come let's go to your room, I have so much to tell you and we need to not be interrupted" I told him grabbing his hand and slipping into the pack house unnoticed. We get to his new room and I tell him to have a seat on his bed. "You will not believe what I just fucking heard" I growled.