Running away from a Dreadful home to end up living with vampires part 12

vote and comment please i want to know what you all think i'm going to end the book soon because i want to get into my other one.

There was no light when I woke up it must have been around 5:00 I got off the bed and walked to the door. I started walking not really sure where I was going and some how I ended up in front of Dean's door. I didn't do anything for about 10 minutes I just stood there, than Dean opened the door and walked right into me. He landed on top of me and when he did I screamed I knew what had happened but I was still shocked. Jade and Nathan came running down the hall "what wrong" the said in unison. Dean got up off me surprised that I screamed "nothing I just fell over" I said getting up, they both walked back down the hall. So Dean and I were left standing there by ourselves, he didn't say anything he just walked away.

I went into the living room and turned on the TV going though all the channels I decided to watch South Park. I was laughing so hard that I was crying when it was over I turned off the TV and just sat there looking out the window. I heard the door bell so I got up to see who was here when I opened the door I seen Ryan, oh no. I looked around to make sure Dean wasn't anywhere near, I had to get Ryan out of the house. I could brake up with him right now I would feel bad but if Dean seen him here than I would have to. I grabbed Deans arm and pulled him away from the house, when we were down the street I stopped. "Dean I think we should brake up" I said looking at the ground I didn't want to face him would he be mad at me.

He started to walk away then I looked up "I understand but if you ever need me as a friend or a boyfriend come find me" he said before leaving. When he was out of sight I fell to my knees and started crying. We just broke up and I didn't even give him a reason why but he wasn't mad he just told me that he would always be there for me. I didn't know what to do any more or who I should be with why is this so complicated. I heard someone behind me I rubbed my eyes and got up, I turned around to face Dean. Had he hear what happened, had he been her the whole time and if not how long I was freaking out.

"What are you doing out here" Dean asked and I sighed as I realized he must have only just got here. "I just called Ryan and broke up with him" I said hoping he would believe me. He nodded then left but something didn't seem right this was just too easy. I was watching him leave then I decided to go for a walk Dean and I are going somewhere but we still weren't together. I had to ask him out and since he didn't want me to go out with Ryan that must mean he likes me. I would give him a note on Monday at school, this was great I was getting so excited. I had all tomorrow to write the note and I would get a good sleep to night so I could think strait then.

I had gone home that day then went to bed when I got up the next day it was sometime in the late afternoon. I got up and got dressed into a long dark red dress, than I went out into the living to find everyone watching a movie. I was about to sit down and watch it with them but I remembered the note and so I left to go write it. I got some paper and started to write "Dean I like you a lot and I hope you feel the same will you go out with me love Maya" I also decorated it. I wrote his name really big on the envelop and then put it into my school bag for tomorrow.

I had just put the note away when Nathan walked into my room "hey" he said. I smiled and walked over to him "hey, what's up" I said he shrugged his shoulders. Than he followed me into the living room and I sat down so did Nathan. "What are you guys watching" I asked and Jade answered "were watching the knowing" I grabbed some popcorn. The move was alright but it was getting a little scary I get scared easily. Dean just happened to be the one sitting next to me and he kept laughing at me when I screamed. Jade went shopping with some of her friends and Nathan left to go play football or something.

Dean and I were alone watching a scary movie ok so it wasn't that scary but for me it was really scary. I was so scared that I jumped behind Dean which really surprised him. Than he was laughing "your hiding because your scared so you hind behind a vampire" he said though laughter. I understood but still sometime I forgot there were vampires. Dean and I just watched movies all day then Jade got home and I went to bed. I got up the next morning to my alarm I got dressed in my school uniform then got my bag and looked at the note to make sure it was good. When I was ready I headed out the door with Nathan, Jade and Dean left before us.