running away from a Dreadful home to end up living with vampires

I tried to sleep but my parents were shouting again money this money that it's all they ever talked about. They always say they spend to much money on me it's my fault they have no money. The last time they got me something was my birthday and all they gave me was a $5 top. I don't think I eat as much as I should and I even life in the basement so we didn't have to move into a bigger house. I try really hard so they don't get mad at me but when dad came's home from the pub he always hit's me. I tell him I'm sorry and he just keep's yelling "it's all your fault why were you born" I don't know why he hates me. My mum hasn't hit me yet but I know she wants to she tells me I was a mistake that she wishes she could just get ride of me. My name is Rose I'm 14 I have long strait dark brown hair and blue/red eyes I'm also quite thin because I don't eat much. Some people that live in our street use to give me food and they were nice to me but my mother told me to stay away from them.

The yelling had finally stopped and I could hear mum's foot steps and then the front door slamming shut behind her. Dad came to my door and opened it "you little bitch look what you've done know" he said. I didn't think I did anything just try to sleep he walked over to me. I jumped out of bed "I'm sorry dad" I said hoping he would leave. He didn't he kicked my leg and I fell to the ground then he kicked me again and again. I wasn't crying this was nothing sometimes he would through things at me and I would go unconscious. Something happened I opened my mouth "get off me" I didn't mean to say it but I did. He stopped that was the first time I had talked back to him. I looked up at him and he was so mad I new that if I stayed he would have killed me. I got up and pushed past him he run after me but I was a lot faster then him even when I was beat up.

The door was always locked but I ran for it anyway I was so scared and I didn't know what else to do. Mum was annoyed when she left so she must have forgot to lock the door because it opened. I ran down the front stairs and out into the street it was late so every one would be in bed. I ran down the road when I got to the end of our street I turned around. My dad was standing at the door then he walked back inside I let out a sigh of relief. Then I looked around and realized I had no where to go and I was all alone. I walked and walked not knowing where I was going or what I was going to do. In the end I collapsed on the side of the highway thinking I was going to die.

When I got up I was in a bed maybe I was in heaven then I heard some people arguing this can't be heaven. I got up and I looked around to find every thing in the room was black the bed, the walls even the floors. Then I looked over at the window and the curtains were blood red I had never seen a room like this. The door opened and a guy walked in he looked about 15 and had black messy but stylish hair and green eyes. He looked me up and down then walked back out the door I don't think he like's me people always hate me even if I don't do anything. Then another guy came in he looked about 15 as well but I wasn't sure. This guy had nice silky blonde hair and brown eyes "sorry about him I'm Nathan" the guy said.

I sat up "hey I'm Maya nice to meet you" I said trying to smile. I looked around again but this time wandering why I was here. "Where am I" I asked him "this is my house I found you past out on the side of the road I can't just leave you there" he said. I sighed "would you like me to call you parents" he asked and I fell off the bed. He ran over to me and helped me up "thanks' I said as he pulled me up. Than he looked at me funny "are you alright" he asked "I'm fine" I replied. I only just remembered what he said "you can't call my parents" I practically screamed at him. He didn't speck for about one minute and I thought if he waited one more second I would have had a heart attack.

"Why" he asked is that all he could came up with. I sat down on the bed "just because" I whispered then he sat next to me. "Did something happen" he asked me like he cared with I wouldn't understand why he doesn't even know me. I moved away from him a little "I just don't want you to call them" I told him. He got up "then do you have someone that can get you" I shock my head as to say no. "What are you going to do than" he looked at me and raised one eyebrow. "Well I'm thank full that you helped me but I think I'll be on my way" I said standing up. "Why are you on your own" he asked me out of the blue. I was confused for a while but then pulled myself together. I started crying I don't know why "I ran away" I said then put my hands over my mouth.

I ran past him and around all different halls till I finally stopped realizing I was lost this place was so big. Than I walked into an open door and there was a guy lying on his bed and what looked like he was drinking a girl's blood. When he seen me I turned around and ran but somehow he got to the door before me. I could only just see his face because it was covered in blood. Than I realized he was the black haired guy I seen in the room I was in. He looked at me "what are you doing down here" he said but I was in to much shock to say anything. Than Nathan came in from the window how did he do that what were these guys. I don't know what I had gotten myself into but it was big I mean I was stack in a room with to inhuman guys.