Running away from a Dreadful home to end up living with vampires part 6

I woke up to the sun in my face you think because I was in a vampires room there wouldn't be so much light. I rolled over away from the window to face Dean who was asleep than images of last night came into my head. I put my hands over my eyes trying not to think about it my head was throbbing and I was so tried. I was still angry at myself, how could I even let him drink my blood let alone like it what was wrong with me. I moved my hands to see that Dean was up and looking at me with a huge smile on his face. "Good morning" he said way to happily I just shoved my head under the blanket "can you do something about the light" I ask him.

I heard him get up "there" he said and I came out from under the blanket the room was darker than I wanted because now I couldn't even see. I heard him walk back over to the bed "did you enjoy last night" he said but I didn't say anything. I put my hand over my neck and I could feel the two holes and when I did Nathan grabbed my hand. He was so fast and his grip on my hand was really tight that it hurt I pulled away and he let go. "Sorry" he sighed "I'm not use to having my full strength it's been a long time since I had fresh blood" he said. Even though I had been around the vampires for about a week it was still weird to hear them talk about blood.

He got up and walked to the door "I think I over did it last night so you should get some rest" he said as he opened the door. The door was only just open but that small amount of light that came from it was too much for me. Then when he shut the door I put my head on the pillow and was asleep in less then three minters. I was sure I was dreaming because I was back at home my old home I was in my room when the door opened. There was my father and mother standing there looking at me like I was a disappointment and I messed up there whole lives. I had always been blamed for there problems and maybe they were right I just make problems where ever I go.

I messed up my parent's life and now I messing up Jades, Nathans and Deans lives' it's all my fault. When I woke up for the second time there was no noise so I thought that maybe everyone had gone out. I got up and I felt a whole lot better I must have been asleep for a while than I remembered that dream. I had to leave they were all so nice to me well as nice as someone should be to someone like me. I got dressed into a red top and long pink pants than I left and ran as far away from the house as possible. I got to a huge hill that I climbed all the way to the top and when I got up there I could see the whole town and it was a great. This was a really nice place and I decided that I didn't ever want to hurt anyone again so I walked to the edge.

I was going to die and I was ready to this wasn't how I would have guessed that it would happen but the world works in weird ways. I jumped and it seemed so slow like the wind didn't want me to die so it was pushing me back up but then gravity pulled trying to kill me. I shut my eyes just before I hit the ground and everything started going black I was in so much pain and death just couldn't come any slower. I lay there hearing people screaming and talking to me but I couldn't hear what they were saying. This was finally it but I didn't see any lights and I didn't go to hell all there was, was black and then nothing more.