Running away from a Dreadful home to end up living with vampires part 4

Now I was annoyed I mean if he just said sorry I would have gotten over it. "What did you do to her" Jade said pushing me away so she could get in front of Dean. I looked to the side of Jade and could only just see Dean he looked sorry I guess he was just one of those people who would chose pride over anything else. I knew he wouldn't say sorry so I just gave up "don't worry about it" I said walking away. The whole morning Jade and Nathan were watching Dean it was annoying I don't know why it's not like they were watching me but still.

Finally they let it go I had been in the house for a while now not doing anything but watching TV. Dean walked in and sat down next to me "hey" he said putting his feet on the table. After all that following him around and know they let him be alone in the same room as me vampires I will never get them. I had popcorn and Dean took it from me "give the popcorn back" I yelled and went to grabbed it but he jumped up. He stack out his tongue "come and get it" he said waving it in front of me.

I got up and tried to get the popcorn but he was to fast well I knew he would be he was a vampire and I know it sounds weird but it was fun chasing him. I couldn't believe myself I think I was starting to fall for Dean but I hated him how could I like him. I was so confused that I stopped running after him then he stopped and looked at me. I finally snapped out of it when I realized he was smiling and I knew that smile all to well what was he thinking. "How about making a deal" he said as his smile got bigger who knows what he has in mind. "What" I said "if you catch me I'll give you the popcorn but if you don't than I get to kiss you" he said as he held out the popcorn.

I don't back down that easily but I know I can't beat him "your to fast" I said "chick..." he started saying but I cut him off. "Fine deal" I said then he ran and as soon as he did I knew I was stuffed. I chased him around the room for what seemed like forever till I had to sit down. He looked over at me "done all ready" he said walking over to me. I tried to look as tired as possible he was now standing in front of me and I jumped up and tried to grab the popcorn it surprised him but I still didn't get the popcorn. That was it if I didn't get it with that trick than I never would I can't believe I agreed to this.

"I give up" I said putting my hands up as if he had a gun. He smiled as walked over to me and my heartbeat started to get faster and since he was a vampire I knew he could hear it. He put the popcorn on the table than was standing right in front of me I could feel his breath. "You like me don't you" he whispered into my ear before kissing me. Just as it started to get intense the door opened and we pulled apart. I looked over at the door to see it was Nathan did he see us I hope he didn't what was I kidding of cores he seen us. "Dean what are you doing" Nathan yelled I knew it wasn't Dean's fault and even if the deal was unfair I still agreed to it. "It wasn't Dean's fault" I said out of the blue and Nathan looked over at me "so you kissed him" Nathan asked.

"No" I said and than Nathan looked like he didn't know who to blame. I had my head down because I knew they were both looking at me. Than Dean walked over to the door "it was only a joke" dean said at than moment I had to stop myself from crying. I thought that maybe he wasn't that bad I even liked him what is wrong with me I wouldn't let him hurt me. I looked up at them and smiled "just a joke" I said as I walked past both them and out the door. I had walked around a lot and now I know the way to my room I got there and jumped on my bed.

I put the pillow over my hand I will not let myself fall to this level. I than sat up and looked out the window it was only about midday. This was going to be really boring if I wasn't allowed to go anywhere or do anything. What about school I had only just thought about it I didn't really like school but it was something to do. I heard a knock at the door the door opened and Jade was there "what's up" she said. I got up off the bed "I wanted to know if there was a school around here anywhere" I said. Jade didn't say anything for a while and then Nathan came in when he seen me and Jade just standing there he didn't say anything. There was no noise what so ever until Dean came running in "there here there here" he yelled.

We all looked at him then I remembered then saying something about them before. I still don't know who them is and it's starting to get annoying. I realized they were all looking at me "what" I said than they all looked at each other. "Dean since you and Maya are such good friends you do it" Nathan said talking about me as if I wasn't right next to him. "What no way" Dean said "hello I'm here you know" I yelled. "You to work this out" jade said as she held my hand and pulled me to her room. We were just outside her door when she stopped "Maya I'm sorry but I have to tell you that the people we have been talking about are our parents" she said.

I didn't understand what there parents had to do with me. "Maya because you know about our secret we were meant to kill you" Jade whispered, now I understand what is has to do with me. What was I going to do if there parents find me I'm mostly to be killed. I looked up at Jade "Maya the only way you can live is if you pretend to be married to Dean" Jade said trying to smile. I never new this was how my live was going to end but then again who would. "So this is how I die" I said out loud and Jade just looked at me. "What are you talking about" she said "well I'm going to die because I'm not pretending to be married to him of all vampires" I said.

I hate him I would rather die "please Maya I don't want you to die and if they find you we will get untroubled this doesn't just affect you" jade said almost crying. I would say no but then I will die and it will also affect Jade, Nathan and Dean. They took me in even if I didn't have a chose sometimes they were annoying but they were nice to me and I couldn't let them down. "Fine I'll do it" I said and jade looked really happy as soon as I did. Nathan and Dean come over to us and then out of no where two people came who must be there mother and father.