Cringewuthy and Princess Procrastination

"We do not fear the unknown. We fear what we think we know about the unknown." by Teal Swan

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance." By anonymous

***********************************************************************************************

After another traumatic ride on the Traumatram and a delicious breakfast of pancakes, fresh fruit, maple syrup and a large cup of orange juice to wash it all down, we were back in the Traumatram, zooming off to yet another place I hadn't been.

At breakfast this morning, Ernest had sat down with us and taught us how to use a knife and fork properly. It was much harder than I expected. As much as I didn't like keeping my elbows off the table and holding my knife and fork in the right hands, the right way, Dash was worse. His fork kept flinging food off into my direction, now my overalls were covered in ice-cream stains. Now I looked like a slob while his overalls were disgustingly clean.

After finding our way from the Traumatram into a large room with grassy floors and another mosaic blue sky on the roof, Ferris sat us all down under a series of shady trees, behind him a large white screen. How trees grew inside in this place left me astounded, trees never grew anywhere back in Firefox 12.

"The first thing on today's agenda is to tell you where we are. Now I know it may seem a bit ridiculous what I am about to tell you but just try and understand as best you can, stick your hand up if you have any questions." Ferris sat down in front of us, and that's when I noticed a professor standing quietly to the side.

"Good morning Bizarreos! I am Professor Herbert Cringewuthy, I teach history at the University. I am here today because as the big move was a huge historical moment, I am the perfect person to describe and explain these events." The small man said curtly as he marched back and forward across the lawn in front of us. He was a young looking dwarf, in fact he looked to be in his early twenties, I wondered how old he was as a ghost.

"This guy looks like he knows more about combing his hair than history." Dash whispered in my ear.

"I like it, he has very nice hair." I whispered back after laughing.

"You like old Herbert's hair? It's positively cringe-worthy." Dash said incredulously.

"the only thing cringe worthy is your bad jokes." I whispered back.

"Your sense of humour is cringe worthy." Dash was cracking himself up with laughter by now. Cringewuthy was on telling everyone his life story and kept glancing over at Dash in annoyance every time he failed to stifle a laugh.

"Not as cringe worthy as the sounds coming out of your mouth, I've heard squeaky hinges with lower pitches than you." I retorted joining in on the fun.

"Oh please, all those stains on your overalls, your---"

Dash was cut off by a loud, "Excuse me!" Cringewuthy was staring at us grumpily, unfortunately he was too good looking and too small to come off as grumpy. The huffier he got the cuter he looked. When I said that to Dash, Cringewuthy's face really was cringe worthy.

"Trumpeting tomatoes would you please be quiet! If you don't want to listen to my story fine, we'll get on with it then. Ferris pull up the map!"

With the click of a button a map appeared on the screen behind Ferris, I'd seen it before it was the map of the world, my eyes immediately went to Australia, where I used to live, I had no idea where we were now but everyone still had an Australian accent, even Vally who was Chinese.

With another click the map went flew off the screen and formed a spherical world that hovered in mid air just in front of the screen. Now that was cool. Cringewuthy walked over and spun the map, it whirled around and around until he stopped it, a finger stretched up to touch a part of Australia.