Fight me Moomoo-Zaza-chan!

Sky: Ya I'm sorry if I took to much time updating but hey I'm back!

Mayh: Just shut up and go on with it!

Sky: *pouts* why are you so mean! *cries*

Sakura: Because you take so long! Cha!

Naruto: Just go on with it Sky-chan!!

Kakashi: Sky doesn't own Naruto! :)

-----------------------------------------

Mayh's POV

I nodded "I won't go easy on you" and got into fighting position so did Kakashi and told us to go into diamond position to protect the bridge builder.

I got in front of him, Sakura got back, Naruto got left and Sasuke got right. Then Kakashi removed his protector and revealed the sharingan. I felt Sasuke tense.

"I'm honored that I can see the sharingan that I've heard about" Mommoo-Zaza-Chan said, with fake excitement. Naru being the dummy he is, asked "you guys have been saying Sharingan this, Sharigan that, what is that!?"

Then Sasuke went on explaing what I already knew. "Correct, The scary part about the sharingan is that it can understand how the opponent jutsus work and copy it." Mommoo-Zaza-Chan said. Then the mist started to cloud us. I closed my eye and tryed to listen for a sound .

I heard ripling noises opened my eye and pointed to the lake "over there, in the lake" He did a hand sign and disappeared. "He disappeared" exclaimed Naruto in shock. While the mist got thicker.

The hidden mist jutsu!

This is bad I tried to look at Kakashi, but the mist was too thick. I closed my eyes again and began to concentrate on the sounds, all of a sudden Kakashi spoke

"He'll try to kill me first...."

"What is he?" Sakura asked

'He's a sheep.... dumbass can't you see he is a ninja!'

'Huh, who are you?!'

'I-I am your conciense' it said all wise like

'Oh okai :)'

'That was a close one' my consciense whispered

'What was a close one?' I asked

'Nothing! Absolutely nothing!' it said

'okaaaaai'

'Just pay attention to the fight!'

'What fight?' I asked 'ohh, never mind, bye!'

'Bye' it said back to me

When I looked I saw Kakashi in a giant water bubble. I stepped up and kicked two Momoo-Zaza-Chan's and they disappeared.

Mommo-Zaza-chan looked at me, grinned and got into a fighting stance, as did I. He charged at me while I charge at him too. Me with a kunai and him with his sword. We clashed and got send back.

We clashed until like the 13 time, when he was regaining himself I quickly kicked him and jumped back. Thats when Naruto, and clone Sasuke stepped in. See, being a mind-reader has its perks like to know a plan even if they are not telling it to you.

Gotta say, I never thought Naruto could come up with a good plan like this.

While Momoo-Zaza-chan was distracted with Naruto and Sasuke, I went to the bubble were Kakashi was beginning to faint because of the lack of air. I quickly closed my eyes and began the justu "Light and Dark Art: Deactivate Jutsu" i whispered.

This jutsu I made up when I was about 5 and I was training with father. It just came to me when I was caught in a gengutsu, later on I noticed it worked for everything. From genjutsus to ninjutsu. Taijutsu is only hand to hand so, it doesnt really work there.

I got Kakashi out of the bubble and I saw something russleing in the leaves. I left Kakashi and ran to were I saw the movement. I inspected and inspected but didn't see anyone. I quickly went back and saw Momoo-Zaza-chan on the floor ready to die.He looked at me smirked through the bandages, suddently a needle pierced his neck and he stoped breathing.

A ninja came and took him, Kakashi then said the words I never wanted to hear from his mouth before he blacked out from using too much the sharingan. "We are going to have a serious talk"

--------------------------------------------

I know, I know its been so long since I updated and I'm truly sorry. But I'll give you a warning now. I don't think i'll update soon because im moving houses, and were im going there will be no, absolutely NO wi-fi there for about 2 months!

I know! When I first heard those news, I wanted to cry, but I knew I needed to update as soon as posible! So I hope you guys will forgive me. I will literlly die without any Wattpad, for 2 whole months!! ;(

-sobs in Sasuke's/Tamaki's emo corner-

I will miss you all my fans! (I wont say followers because thats just creepy -shivers-)