Squad ?

Keep Reading! :)

-----**************-------------------------------------**********************************

I woke up groaning because the damn alarm just wont shut up. I finally gave up trying to shut it up. I got up and went to the shower.

I opened the shower to let the water warm up. I stripped and got inside, the water was just great. I shivered as the water fell on my shoulders. I put on my strawberry shampoo as well as my watermelon conditioner. So, sue me I like to combine two different scents do you have a problem with that?....no, didin't think so. I got out and put on a towel, I looked at myself in the mirror and started to dry my hair with a towel. I got out and went to my room to put on my usual outfit. Which consists of a black tank top, black short shorts, long up to mid thigh red socks with a diamont pattern and black combat boots, and can't forget the gloves.

I put up my knee lenght hair in a pony tail and my black headband over my right eye. I came out of my room and went down stairs to the kitchen and saw that it was still 6:27, there was still time to eat brackfeast. So I made myself the best cereal ever, it was Frosted Flakes and I always add stawberries, My favorite fruit. I saw Kakashi sitting on the sofa watching T.V.

Wow, he's actually up early.

I got to the door and went outside. So bright! I went walking and by the time I got there it was 7, what can I say I like to take my time.

I saw that only a few people were there but nobody of my friends, only Naruto. And I was a little suprised but I knew him he would pass. I went up to him and had to sit down next to Sasuke. I was in the middle of Naruto and duckbutt. "So, you passed" I began to talk to Naruto. He looked at me and grinned "Yeah!" I let a small smile come to my face.

"Wow" said Naruto. I stared at him confused. He had a weird expression on his face. Then he suddenly blushed. At this I was even more confused and asked him "whats wrong Naruto?"

He blushed even harder, "Umm......you, umm..... smiled just now..." I was still confused, What was the big deal, he's one of the only ones that have seen me smile. "and...?" I asked. Then he blushed even more if that was possible, "you.....um...looked kinda cute"

I stared at him eyes wide. I fake gasped "What do you mean 'Kinda' are you saying I'm not cute!" I said to him, like it hurt me. Naruto then saw my expression. "No, Mayh-chan I didin't mean it that way," I was still seating down acting like it hurt me. I was evilly grinning inside.

I caught duckbutt look at Naruto shocked then his eyes looked at me and then back to the window. I was still listening to Naruto and his little rant about ho he didi'nt mean it that way. "Mayh-chan im sorry you're cute! please forgive me I didn't mean it that way, its just you looked cute, when you smiled that way"

I decided to stop " Okai, I forgive you, K" And looked back to the board waiting for Iruka-sensei to come. I could see Naruto was bored. I fell asleep because people take to much to get here.

I woke up to find Naruto on top of the desk kissing Sasuke!

I swear, I saw TONGUE! No wonder Sasuke doesn't pay attention to the fan girls he likes MEN!

It's a freaking surprise. I looked to were Naruto was sitting and saw a bunch of duckbutt's fan-girls.

I turned back and duckbut and Naruto were saying stuff like "poison", "discusting" and "iuu".

All the girls were mad and all the boys were laughing. And I just kept my blank face, which is kinda hard in this situation.

All the girls got mad and ganged up and beat up Naruto, the poor boy. Everything calmed down when Iruka-sensei came in.

He started talking,but I really wasn't paying attention all I heard was "As of today blah blah blah ninjas blah blah each team will be a 3 team squad lead by a jounin blah blah blah"

I wish I could be with Hinata, and Shika, or Kiba or Naruto. But please dear Kami don't put me with any Uchiha fan-girls.

"Team 7, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno" at this point Naruto was chearing while pinkie was saying something along the lines of "im doomed" then Iruka-sensei continued "Sasuke Uchiha" and this time the roles changed "and Mayh Hatake, this will be the only squad of 4"

Great, im with a fan-girl and duckbutt exactly the combination I wished for (note sarcasm) well atleast I have Naruto.

====================================================

Hope you like it

I will try to update tomorrow or on friday

Thanks for reading :)