Team 7 & Introductions

Please Vote for me only 2 votes and I'll update the next chapter

Is that being mean?

If so im sorry, Its just that I want to know if you like my book

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

(previous chapter)

"Team 7,Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno" at this point Naruto was chearing while pinkie was saying something allong the lines of 'im doomed' then Iruka-sensei continued "Sasuke Uchiha" and this time the roles switched  "and Mayh....Hatake, this will be the only sqad of 4"

Great im with a fan-girl and duckbutt exactly the convination I wished for (note sarcasm) well, atleast I have Naruto.

continued

"Iruka-sensai why does a great ninja like me have to group up with a slug like Sasuke!" Naruto asked/yelled.  "well.. Sasuke was the one tied with the highest score of the graduating students, Naruto you had the worst scores" Iruka sensei replied and at that everyone in class laughed not including me, Hinata, a lazy Shika and Sasuke.

Iruka-sensei continued "to create a balanced group we put the top students with the worst student."

When Sasuke heard 'students' his head shot up and said "Students?" Iruka-sensei looked at him and sighted "Yes, Sasuke the student that tied with with you was Mayh, you both got 100 marks" At that I felt someone looking at me I turned at Sasuke and he looked at me glaring and quickly his face went back to his normal face and looked at the front.

I did the same and looked to the front while Iruka-sensei kept on talking.

"you'll meet your jounin teachers this afternoon." he said and started walking torwards the door.

<<<<<<time skip>>>>>>

' im sitting in the desk, when will he come.. and im falling asleep in this desk when will he come' im singing mentally as I'm sitting borely in the desk waiting for our teacher.

I look around and find Sasuke sitting with his usual posture and in front of the door Pinkie is fighting with Naruto so I decide to listen to what they were saying.

"Its your fault if you get introuble" was saying Sakura  I decided to read her mind on the other Sakura, yep, a nice girl can't be all nice especially a fan-girl, < I like this kind of tricks!> she was shouting/thinking

"A jounin is'int going to fall for a plain old bubby trap like that" said duckbutt. {Its a miracle!!!, he actually said more words than 'hn' }  i thought

Sakura then said "Yeah, Naruto your so stupid"

Oh hell no she ain't going to talk like that to Naruto, just when I was about to get up our sensei walked in into Naruto's bubby trap. Naruto started laughing at our anti-gravity silver haired teacher......wait.... Kakashi what the heck!!!

Sakura started apologizing but inner Sakura was [awsome!] and Sasuke was thinking [for real? Is he really a jounin?]. Sometimes I ask that myself my dear duckbut.

Kakashi picked up the eraser, looked at it " How should I put this... My first impession of you guy's...... I hate you"

Then he looked at me and said "but ofcource, I love you Mayh-chan~" then he tried to hug me but I blocked it and he fell and looked at me with anime tears

He stood up and told us to go to the roof and we did. "Let's see, why don't you introduce yourselves" Kakashi said.

"Introduce ourselves? What should you say?" said Sakura. I sweat-drooped,seriously you say your name, what you like, hate and stuff like that you Idiot!