Survival Test

Although you guys did not vote her goes

Me: K, so you guys are so mean that you didint even vote or comment only 1 person!!!!

Naruto: No, Sky dont cry...ugh...... Sasuke do something!

Sasuke:...hn.....

Naruto: great, thanks you were a great help! (sarcastically)

Me: Its okai Naruto, Sasuke has better things to do like make sure his hair is okai

Sasuke: .....hn.......

Me: *mummbles* stupid duckbutt*

Naruto: Okai so Sky does not own Naruto only a little of the the plot, hope you enjoy!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I woke up yawning and saw the time in my alarm clock 6:48 p.m. I get up quickly and take a shower. I got out and put on my usual outfit, and a weapons pouch on the left of my hip and my leaf headband over my eye. I went down stairs and to the kitchen, and grabbed some poptarts and ran outside.

I got there at about 8:20? What can I say im cranky in the mornings I take long to walk by the time I got there. I saw Naruto sitting down sleeping in the floor.Sakura was sitting down beside him probably falling asleep too. Sasuke was standing up with a bored expresion, and they all made a little triangle.

"Yo!" I said walking up to them

Naruto raised up his head and Sakura looked at me. "Why are you late, and why is sensei late too?" they asked in unison.

I just shrugged and walked towards one of the trees and rested there until Kakashi showed up. We waited for about 2-3 hours until he decided to come.

When he got here he gave us a closed eye smile "hello, Good Morning" he looked at me a a fake anime tear came out "why did'nt you wait for me Mayh!?" He screamed and we all just sweat dropped

Realization swept Naruto and Pinkie "Your Late!!" They screamed again in unison.

"A black cat came across my path.....so I took the long way here" he responded still with a closed eye smile.

Pinkie, Naruto, and duckbutt stared at him and I also stared at him but with ONE eyebrow up (I'm awesome like that). He bubbed his neck and chuckled nervously "Let's proceed" he said walking towards and alarm clock.

"Okai, so let's start" he took out 3 bells and Sakura sked the obvious when I zoned out. I woke up from my daze when Naruto suddently attacked Kakashi and he spun him supper quick only my shanku could see him. Naruto ended up with a kunai in the back of his head. Kakashi started talking again and I dazed again.

"Start!" yelled Kakashi. We all scattered diffrent ways. I got into a tree branch. I saw Sasuke about 3 trees away from mine. I looked for Sakura and found her under a bush. I couldn't find Naruto. I looked towards Kakashi and saw Naruto infront of him. He was talking how he was going to be the Hokage and stuff.

' Huh, I can win against Kakashi easily......but then there's the bells issue, theres only 3 and where 4 hmmm, I got it! The answer is teamwork!'

I transported next to Sasuke "Psst." He saw me and almost fell off the branch, I had to hold the laugh "we need to work together to get the bells" I whispered to him. He looked at me and "No, you'll just be a hindrance to me" and with that he left

Ugh how I want to strangle him right now, but I have to contain myself

Im now looking for Saku- found her. I crouched down next to her "hei, we need to work as a team to get the bells" I told her, she looked at me "Great idea, im going to team up with my Sasuke-kun!" and with that she ran off.

Oh how I wanna get a kuna- did she say her Sasuke-kun?, what the hell! Poor duckbutt, i didnt know he was owned, did he sell himself? -_-" Ewww disgusting!!

Ahh well that dosent matter right now. I need to find Naruto, never mind found him, and he's hanging around huh. I walked till I got to him "Hei, Naruto watz up" ^.^ I got up in the branch and cut the rope with kunai. He got to the floor with a 'humph' I got down

"Naruto, we need to do teamwork to get the bells" He looked at me "Sorry, Mayh-chan but ima be the Hokage and I can get them by myself, but Thank you for getting me out of the tree!" ANd he escaped. Im alone, well guess ima have to do it by myself.

I came out and Kakashi was reading his pervi book. He looked at me and sighted "im sorry Mayh but I cant go easy on you" I looked to the groung faking to be sad and nodded.

"Im so so sorry my Baby!!" He yelled and I got in attack form as did he. He spared for a while I dodged all his attacks and he dodged all mine.

I got back and got ready did some hand signs and threw a huge fireball at him he looked amazed then he tryed to avoyed it but then collapsed, I grabbed one of the bells and walked towards the alarm clock and sat down.

Kakashi's POV

I stood there amazed that Mayh was able to do that justu, it takes alot out of you. Then when was bout to dodge it everything went black.

Cliffy hope ya like