Oh My God!!! (Ch17)

Alice's POV

(There is some serious making out, just wanted to let you know)

OH MY GOD!!!

He ...he.. He was naked, he was standing naked in front of me.

I wanted to look away but I couldn't he was beautiful, he was all muscles and no fat, and oh my god he had an 8 pack.

I just wanted to lick him, and then my eyes landed on his cock. It looked good enough to eat but what scared me was the fact that it was big as in really big. There was no way in hell that it was ever going to fit in me because I mean come on I was a small person so it meant everything about me was small and everything about Seth was well.. just big.

I heard a cough and looked up at Seth, oh my god he up just saw me looking at his man part, talk about embarrassing.

I felt my face heat up and I'm pretty sure that I looked like a tomato.

"You don't have to be sly, after all you'll be see this a lot from now on", Seth said.

Hearing him say that just make me blush even more.

Seth took a step forward but I stopped him.

"Seth, before you come any closer can you please put come clothes on".

"Why?", he asked.

"Well, it just that..." I could find the words that I had never seen a naked person in my whole life.

Before I know it Seth was in front of me.

"Tell me"

"Well, it's just I.. I have never seen a naked person", I told me looking away embarrassed.

"Alice",Seth said "look at me, I could be happier hearing you say that, I know your a pure because I can smell it but I'm happy that you have never seen a male naked before".

"I wise I could say that same thing thing about you", I told him.

"What do you mean", he asked me.

"I mean that I know that you have been with another woman before", I told him.

"Alice,I..".

"Don't Seth just don't, don't you dare say your sorry because it's not going to make the pain in my heart go away", I told him and it was true the idea of my mate being with another hurt to much.

"Alice, I never wanted to hurt you".

"If you didn't want to hurt me than you should have kept it in your pants".

"Alice, none of those women meant anything to me".

"Tell me Seth how would you feel if I was not pure, want if I had been with someone",I told him wanting to hurt him.

Before I knew what was happening Seth's lips were in mine, I knew that I should push him away but I couldn't I just couldn't.

He lips were so soft, oh so soft, the small innocent kiss soon turned in to a deep hot kiss. Seth's tongue lick my bottom lip asking to enter my mouth but I didn't let him, I want to play with him. But I guess Seth didn't find it funny because he put his hands in my bottom, and pinched it making me gasp and he took that chance to put his tongue in my mouth and started to explore my mouth.

Soon I found myself pushed against a tree.

When I no longer had any air left in my lunges,Seth pulled back and put is hands on my breasts making me moan.

"Seth..", I said breathless.

"Your mine, your mine and mine alone, your mine and I don't share", he said before he kiss me again.

This time I kissed him back as soon as his lips landed on my, and when he put his tongue in my mouth and did the same to his mouth, I took my time exploring his mouth and he tasted so good, like mint and a little of chocolate.

"Alice...stop", I heard Seth say.

I pulled back embarrassed, I can't believe I just did that.

"Sorry", I told him. I was so embarrassed I couldn't look at Seth in the eyes.

"Alice, look at me", and I did.

"You have noting to be sorry about".

"You don't have to lie to me, I know I did something wrong that's why you wanted me to stop".

"Oh, Alice you didn't do anything wrong".

"Then why did you ask me to stop if I didn't do anything wrong", I asked him.

"Because unless your ok with me taking you right here and right now it was best we stopped", he said.

"I don't get it", I old him.

Seth grabbed my right hand and brought right on top of his cock, "oh my", an it was, it was hard like a rock and as I looked down it looked bigger than before, how was that possible.

"Now do you get it, just a kiss and I'm already like thing and its only you who can get me like this.

And I don't know why but I liked the sound of that, I liked that every much.

I realized that I still had my hand on top of his cock and I had an idea.

I started moving my hand over his cock.

"Alice..", I heard Seth moan, and I loved the sound of Seth moaning my name.

Soon Seth started kiss me again and started massaging my breasts making me moan, I took my hand from his cock and put both my hands on his head grabbing his hair.

But it all ended all too soon.

"Alice, we have to stop before I can't stop myself and claim you right here.

"Ok" I told him.

"I'm going to go grab pants that I have around here for emergency and i'll be right back".

He gave me a small kiss before leaving.

And when he was fare enough that he couldn't hear me I said.

"Oh god,I'm in some serious shit now", and I knew I was because I now knew that Seth was not going to let me leave anytime soon or at all.

Please Comment,Vote & if you like this story Fan!!

Sorry it took so long to update bit like I said before I had finals and regents, but I'm now back.

So I made this chapter longer than the ones before, I hope you like it.

Please comment I like to know how you feel about this story.