Running away part 2 (Ch4)

The pain was becoming to much, it felt as if someone had set me on fire.

" God running away today, is not one if my greatest ideas"

"And now I'm talking to myself, great just great", note the sarcasm.

I looked at my watch and saw that there was just one minute left until midnight.

I heard a noise in the woods and looked, but I saw nothing. I tried again and this time I saw Shadows, around 4 if them and I knew they were werewolf's. I don't know how I knew they were werewolves but I did.

" come out, I can see you", I yelled thoughts the woods

At my yell 5 boys, very handsome boys I might add came out from the woods.

" what do you want", I asked them.

" what do we want?", "don't you think that I should be the one asking that? Rogue",the one in the middle said.

" rogue my name is not rogue and I'm right to ask questions, so want to you want"?.

" rogue you should now your place, and show respect to those of higher rank and we might let you live", Another said.

When they said we might let you live, I knew that I was I trouble, a lot of trouble.

" look I don't want any trouble, I'll leave right now and my name is not rogue"

" if you didn't want any trouble than you shouldn't have come into our territory", the one in the middle said.

They were starting to really get me angry and I kept telling them my name was not rogue but did thy listen no, of course not.

" look like I said before.. AH"

" what's wrong with her", I heard one of them ask, but the pain was too much.

" I think.. I think it's her first shift", the middle one said.

" we should take her to the pack house", another said.

No, I don't want them to take me anywhere, I have to keep moving. What if parents know I ran away and they are looking for me.

" no let them take you to their pack house, there we will meet the one destined for us", I heard a voice say in the back if my mind. And then the darkness took over and I let it take me, but not before I heard the one in the middle say " fine we will take her but when Seth finds out about this, I will not be the one that will be in trouble".

I didn't know why but hearing the name Seth send shivers down my whole body and I wonder why and who this Seth person was, and than the darkness took over my body.

Please Comment, Vote & Fan