Rouge!(Ch15)

Seth's POV

I know I should have push Jessica when she started kissing me but I was so surprised that I didn't even have time to push her, until I saw Alice running out the door into the woods.

I ran after her screaming "Alice please stop running".

But she kept running, I know that I shouldn't have let Jessica kiss me and now I was going to pay for it.

"Baby please, stop running form me", I to.d her.

She stopped running and I grabbed her.

"Gotcha", i whispered in her ear sending shivers down her back.

"Déjame en paz" (leave me alone), Alice said in a language I didn't understand.

"Alice, stop you know I don't understand", i said angry.

"That's the whole point", she said.

"Well I don't like it, so stop".

" your not my father and even if you were I wouldn't let you rule my life", she told me.

"Im your alpha and your mate, you will listen to me", I told her.

"What I great mate you are, letting some other she-wolf that's not your mate kiss you and I can't believe you had sex with her", I knew I hurt my mate and I would do anything to made her forgive me.

"Alice please listen to me, I never wanted to hurt you".

"But you did Seth, and you hurt me bad you knew you were going to find me but you didn't wait for me, I didn't know about mates but I waited for you for the one that I knew was waiting for me, or a lest was supposed to wait for me".

"Alice ple.." But I didn't have time to continue because I smelled a wolf and then it came out from the woods, a brown small one.

I had to protect my mate, my love and my soul-mate.

"Rouge", I said and then the brown wolf attacked.

So I wanted to let you see Seth POV, so do you like it??!!

Please Comment,Vote & Fan!!!