First Shift (Ch5)

To MeganPaigeStewart, for being the first person on commenting and liking this story, Meeting My Alpha Mate.

The pain was too much, all I wanted now was for someone to kill me to end the pain.
" I think she's waking up", I heard someone say.
What going on?.
" you just had your first shift", I heard a voice in my head say.
" Are you my wolf".
"yes I'm, you will wake up and when you do everything will be different".
When my wolf said that I felt myself start to wake up. My body felt like it had just been hit by a train. Once I opened my eyes the first thing I saw were 5 boys, the same once from the woods.
"Where am I?", I asked.
"Your at the pack house in the bloodlust Pack", the boy that said to bring me here told me.
" I'm Sam by the way", he said.
"Hey so what am I doing here", I asked him.
" well you were having your first shift and we could just leave you alone in the woods, now could we", Sam said.
I remembered now, I also remembered the pain.
"Thanks for helping me", I told Sam.
"Don't thank him yet", the one in the middle said.
" don't mind Marc, his always like that", Sam said.
"You would be saying that when Seth gets here", jack said.
I don't know why but hearing Marc say the name Seth send shivers down my back, thats weird.
In the background I heard the opening and closing of a door.
"Speaking of Seth his here", Marc said.
I heard the door of the room I was in open and I smelled the must wonderful sent.
When he walked in the room the first thing my wolf said was "Mate".
But all I could think was oh shit, just what I needed a mate, note the sarcasm.

Please comment, Vote & Fan!!!
Download Wattpad APP