Prologue...

"I love you Liliana, always and forever. I do not think I will ever love anyone as much as I love you." I tell her while holding her tightly.

She giggles making me smile. She is so sweet and innocent. One of the many qualities I love about her. "You do not know that. You may love someone else much more than me one day."

"Never. Stop saying that. You will always be my first and only true love. Always." I reassure her. Knowing that I could never love anyone else besides her.

"And you are mine. Always." She smiles back.

Leaning down I kiss her slowly after. She makes me happy and whole -- and she is mine. She will always be mine.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I wake up sweating and panting. Another night and another dream about her...Liliana. My first and only love. The girl that had made me happy for over a year until she was gone. Leaving the town and leaving me. It has been almost two years that she left, and I still feel a hollow empty hole in my heart. It was worse in the beginning. Sadness followed by depression and then anger. I was no one when she left, and it hurt even more when she never returned my text messages and phone calls. She was my everything and when she left, she took a very big part of me. My heart and soul.

"Baby, are you alright?" A female's voice asks next to me. Crap I forgot she is still here.

"Yeah, just a bad dream. Go back to sleep Kendra." I tell her turning on my side so I would not have to look at her. She will only continue to ask me what is wrong, and I am not about to tell her.

"It seems like you have been having bad dreams more often. Why not tell me? Maybe I can help." She tells me while leaning down closer to my face. Her long-manicured nails tracing my arm.

I do not respond which is a sign for her to stop talking. Just because she is in my bed does not mean I need to share my dreams or anything about my life. It is enough that we are having sex when I have no feelings towards her. She should be happy that she is, since I am going to be the next Alpha of our pack.

My eighteenth birthday is on Friday and my parents are throwing me a big party inviting surrounding packs. They are doing that so I can find my mate and it is also the passing of the Alpha title from my dad to me. A tradition passed down from generations.

My parents are so happy and proud that in the past year I have proven my ability to lead this pack. Taking more responsibility and training hard kept me busy and my mind occupied. Occupied from the person that I cannot ever seem to get out of my mind, my ex-Liliana.

After she left, I was a complete mess. I cried for her even though a guy should not cry, especially being the future Alpha. I almost destroyed everything in my path and drank myself stupid to numb my emotions and heart. I partied and slept with any female I could get, human or she- wolf, I did not care. They never meant anything to me anyways. All they were good for was a quick relieve. The only female I wanted was Liliana and she was gone, nowhere to be heard off or nowhere to be found.

It got easier as time went by. After getting alcohol poisoning from a three-night drinking binge I realized that I could not continue heading down that road of destruction. Especially if I wanted to make my family and pack proud. So, I changed for the better. Except the part of me sleeping around.

Eventually I will stop when I find my mate. I will not be that Alpha that will continue to have side chicks while his soul mate is around. But until then, Kendra will have to do. After all, she is a good lay.

A/N: 07/29/2016

Hello, my readers, new and old. I decided to post a new Werewolf story which I actually thought of last December but never finished the Prologue. Hope you guys like it.

Check out my other stories on my profile if you are interested...I have plenty.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting. Have a great weekend and please be safe.