Prod

I sat back on the couch thinking about my day. My hurt was worse today. I got embarrassed In front of the whole school today. I sent this girl nudes and she sent me some and when everything was over with her and I, she exposed me. I guess she thought we was gonna have a future together? But Fr Fr I don't love these hoes.

on top of that, word around school is that that I have a "baby " on the way. Um where Tf do you see me not using protection with these bitches? Always using them magnums baby. Even if they don't fit. If you know what I mean but shitttt let's not go there 😏. 

See, when she exposed me, I was mad but happy too. Now I got more bitches. Turn the fuck up. Like ya nigga 18 and I'm trynna get buck wild. Ya feel me? Behind all of this "oh Craig is bad or he a wanna be or he a nobody," I have a hidden talents. Singing and dancing. On my spare time I work on some tracks wit my nigga roc, who is now doing 2 years In prison.

I know, damn Fr? Roc royal? Little ole chresanto? Yes  him. Back from all those charges he has, he is serving his time. I have a meeting with my manager today and I was kind of trynna play sick. He is a little weird now. A little too weird. I think he swinging that way. Y'all kno damn well I like big ass and some thighs, so um never gonna happen. My mom and dad didn't get their divorce.

They did this 10 day marriage camp and figured out what they where mad at each other about. Turns out it was over jealousy. I wasn't even surprised cause they always jealous. Other than them, Jojo had been good since he got out the hospital 2 weeks ago. Arnecia and I had our date and it went well , so we scheduled another date Friday and today is Wednesday, So I'm kind of excited for this. I walked downstairs to see my brother jojo. He was playing 2k in the family room. " Aye bro, I'm going to my meeting I'll be back in a hour or less." He nodded and kept his focus on the game. I chucked and headed out the door. On the way to the bus station, I felt like was gonna happen. Most of the time when I think that, something always happens.

I walked down the stairs of the bus center and waited for my bus to come. I was sitting on the bench on my phone, when I felt somebody tap my knee. I looked up to see Arnecia with a sweater crop top and some black leggings with some low cut uggs. " Hey. Where you going?" He patted the spot next to her and she sat down. I'm going to a meeting with my manager. What about you?" She slumped in her seat. " My new job. My mom made me get a job, so I chose something I was good at. Song writing." I shook my head in interest. " You got any papers with you? I'm interested." She took her book bag off her back and pulled out a book with music notes on it. " I wrote this one song called Deceasing. It's basically about my past relationship. Here read it if you'd like to." I took the book and started to read the lyrics.

As I kept reading, I moved my head, already imagining a beat in my head.

" And it hurtssssssssss. Trying to figure out my love for you. I shouldn't have to second guess it but you need to learn your lesson. My mind is Deceasingggggg. I hate that you have me believingggggg. All those rumors then you told me they are true. I'm glad you told the truthhhhh.i hope you happy with the next girl. I hope she really gives you the world because I'm leaving."

I looked up at her and hugged her tight. " That was amazing. I didn't know you sing too. Never told me." She look at me and rolled her eyes. " You never asked." She smirked. I chuckled. " You getting smart now? Oh ok. Don't start feeling yo self boo." She laughed and looked to see the bus pulling in. " I have to go. Ima call you tonight ok ?" " ok but I'm getting on the same bus, so sit beside me." She nodded as she slid her card through the slot. I did the same and we sat in the very back. As I finally got to my destination, I got off the bus and started walking across the street. " Wait boy dang." I stopped and waited for arnecia to come across the street.

"You work here too?" She nodded and licked her lips. This girl was everything nigga wanted.

I wanted to become something serious soon, so I need to cut off my hoes

I wanted to become something serious soon, so I need to cut off my hoes. " Hey, you have any clients today?" She opened her book and looked. " Yea just two," she said looking again. "Crazy, you're one of my clients." I looked at her with a grin coming upon my face. " Really?"
She nodded. We walked in the building and got straight on the elevator. We walked into a studio and got situated. " Well, let's start working, you have a meeting in a hour and thirty." I nodded." Here, this is something I put together." She took the book and started skimming over it.
"So, baby girl, are you ready to take this rideeeeeeee. Feel the cool breeze, wind in ya hair, bet it feels niceeeee. I wanna get to know ya, get a little closer. Baby, your gonna be my world, I can tell we gonna have a future."

"Wowwwww that's a great start. Who's is this song about?" I smirked and scratched my neck. " A very special girl..." She nodded nonchalantly and started messing with the equipment. I didn't tell her it was about her because I wanted to get to know her and let her get close to me.

We started to record some songs and mess with a little beats. I really like this girl.. I think I'm really gonna try to get her heart.
________________________________
Yea took me a while, having to go to school and stuff is frustrating. Just bare with me. I also have a few new stories. Please check them out and give me feedback.

Sorry for any typos ❤️