ray ray

Keena POV...(19 years old)

I can't believe this.... I'm in shock. Happy but shocked. I held the pregnancy test in my hand and started to think. What will ray think. Will he be mad? Will he be happy? And most of all would he want it? Tears fell from my eyes as I keep thinking. I heard a jingle of keys at the door. I hid the test and wiped my tear and looked at the TV. Ray came in with a smile.

Ray- hey babe *sits beside me* wats wrong?* worried face*

Me- ray I have to tell you some thing....

Ray- any thing.....

Me- ray I'm pregnant....

He just starred at me. No words to be said.

Me- I knew you would do this* cries*

I looked at him and he was smiling. It was creeping me out.

Me- um ray you okay.

He picked me up and swung me around.

Ray- baby I'm so happy I can't wait I have been waiting for this.

Me- fr ..

Ray- yes baby I love you so much* hugs me*

Me- I love you 2*hugs back*

We shared a amazing passionate kiss and sat down. It was an awkward silence. He looked at me.

Ray- this might be a perfect time then.

I put a confused on my face.

Ray* getting in one knee and holding my hand* keena Nicole Johnson..... Will you marry me?

I busted out crying tears of joy. My heart beat is on 1 billion and I'm in mega shock.

Me- omg yes I will marry you ray

He picked me up and hugged me. He grabbed my hand and put the ring on my finger.

I can believe I'm having a baby and I'm getting married wow...this is the the best day ever!

Ray POV(20 years old)

Keena is the love of my life yo. I would die for her. She my pride and joy. My bugga. My bunny. My cuddle bear.it might sound corny but this is true meaning. I can't wait for the baby. I want it to be a girl fr. IMA spoil her just like I do her mom. I love them dear to my heart. I'm glad I'm marrying her because I don't want to lose her. I want to show and tell every body that she is mine and mine only. I like the sound of that.. Mine❤

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ik this was short but i have a lot of home work and teachers getting on my last nerve... Sent me.out for no reason.... But any way vote and comment plz love y'all ☺(picture of keena on the side.)