prince

Prince

" fuck yea oh yes." Said Brittany

So let me tell you more about my self. I'm 18. I repeated senior year so yea. Right now im in the janitors closet with my booty call, Brittany. When. Ever I need pussy, she comes right to me , like a dog wanting a treat. I have a girlfriend named ja'miyah. She the sexist yo. I put it as a jawn. Me and her have been dating for about a year and I love her. But sometime she pisses me off. She be acting all bitchy, but I still love her. and i been hearing rumors that she is cheating but she is still a virgin idk, but  im getting my point across and my hormones are very out of control and i have been very horny. So thats y I'm in this janitor closet with Brittany. This morning me and ja'miyah had an argument about how I didn't show up to dinner with her parents. I mean the only reason why i didnt show up is because i had to baby sit for my mom.  but she didnt believe me, but its w.e (what ever).

before i she came, i pulled out and squirted on her tonuge. she started to giggle. dumb slow ass bitch. any way i put on my clothes and walked out the closet, bumping into someone. i looked up to see ja'miyah looking mad asf.

ja'miyah-  wtf were u doing with brittany?!

me- is that ur info?

ja'miyah- i mean obviously its is because you're my fucking boyfriend!?

me- ja'miyah , why are acting like i bitch to me? i just handled some business

ja'miyah- yea. with ur fucking dick. u would cheat on me. u kno im waiting.

me- well i respect that, but my hormones are out of control. but i would never cheat on u.

ja'miyah- i kno ur lying , but for some weird ass reason, i wanna believe u. ok  w.e igtg to class

me- i love you.

ja'miyah- i love you too

i walked to my first period class and sat in my seat. for the first time, i was on time. so i just sat and listen to music on my phone. oh trust and believe i may be a bad boy, but i always keep my grades up. education is #1. As everyone settled in, class began. the teacher begin rambling on about the revolutionary war. I know what everything is because i passed his class last year. yall probably like wahhhhhh?  yea i failed last year because, i was skipping class, not doing my work, and not attending school. so that lowered my grade and i'm here for another year. the teacher stopped talking and looked in the back of the room. i turned to see this girl. i mean she sexyyyyyyyyy. she had the full package. the body, boobs, and  a booty. and she had that long Dominican hair. her eyes were a hazel and  lil more green.  they were just sexy.