roc

yall i fixed my computer! yay. so maybe my stories will have better grammar. so back to the image.

roc pov(19 years old)

i stood on the corner waiting on someone to arrive. i started to think. y am i doing this? should i do this? well i need to get some where so i better. i held the dime bag in my hand tightly.

so let me tell what happen. so my mom and dad kicked me out. i thought they loved me. but i guess you can just think something and dont kno the truth. but i moved to detroit with my nana(grandma) and she had died 3 years later. thats how im 19 on the streets sellin mfin drugs. i regret it. but i wanna get back to my family in L.A. man my life had ups and downs. i lived on the streets. yes thats right. i finished school early before my nana died. i had no place to go so i took all my stuff and found an old abandanned shed. nothing was there. just a old shovel i use for protection. but other than that. it better than nothing. i was in the middle of my thoughs when some called my name. i turned to see big red. he was a husky man. had a red t-shirt, sweat pants, and jordan bulls away 10's. he had mad swag.

br=big red

br- yo young blood. were it at?

me- right here dawg.

i came up to him and handed him the dime bag.

br-ty blood*walks away*

me-wait my money man

br- oh yea.*pulls out a gun and shots roc*

i fell to the ground. i put my hand over my stomach and thought, i shoud have just listen to nana.

*flashback*

i sat on the couch watching tv and eating a hot pocket. i was just thinking about. life. how i would be when i grow up. will i go to college? i was interupted by my nana

nana- hey sugar. whats up? you look lost

me- im good nana just thinking

nana- about?

me-life

nana- wll all i have to say is. dont go on them streets. its a bad place. thats what happen to terrance. he dropped out of high school and went to the streets. now, i dont know were he is. but granson, i want you to got to collage. be sucessful. do wat you wanna do. dont let ppl boss you around. just kno i will always be by your side. even if im not here. i love you.

me- i love you 2  nana

we hugged for a while and she went back to cook. i love my granny. and i never wanna lose her. ever.

*flashback over*

uggh my life is over

??? pov(19 years old)

i was walking down the street to the store, when i heard a gun shot. lawd  its crazy here in detroit. i kepp walking. im not scared . its shooting everyday.hour.min.sec. so im not really a punk. any way  as i was walking,i saw someone laying on the ground. i ran up to them and saw them holding their stomach.

me- omg are you okay. umm move your hand im gonna help you dont worry.

he moved his hands and i put my jacket around his stomach

me- ima gonna call 911. stay calm i got you.

he tried to say sumthing but i couldnt understand. i called 911 and they said they would be there fast. i heard him try to say something. and this time i understood.

??- whats your name?

me- im laruen. wbu

??- what happen to me y am i here?

me- were shot sir

he tried to move but i layed him back down.

me- no o no. dont move its gonna hurt worse.

??- i dont wanna -a-a*blacks out*

fuck he blacked out. hurry up ambulance. 4 mins late they were there.

nurse 1: ma'am what happen

me- he was shot hurry he is losing a lot of blood

the pulled him on the strecher and got i the back

nurse- you coming ma'am

should i? yea! hell yea!

me- yea

i hopped in. i hope hes okay.

we got to the hospital and they pulled him in the room.

i sat in the seat and started to cry. why do i feel so close to him.. like... like i kno him. ugh. my phone started to buzz. i look and saw a kik message from ryan my boyfriend. he is so over protective. i just ignored his text and layed my head down and fell alsleep.

roc pov

it was pitch black all i keep hearing is clear! whats going on?

??- he needs more blood

??-whats his blood type

??-ab positive

??- lets get him to the lab stacked!

lord.. pls tell me whats happening.

okay so this is going to be turned in to a story ik its an image but its a sneak peek of my new story my baby. jut letting you guys kno! and check out nicki minaj Trini dem girls. it dont go with the story/image but i just like that song.its stuckin my head