R11.Holiday Gifts

A/n
This story will have all the Warriors Of Hope alive, and are 18-19 year olds.
I am very sorry that I haven't posted, it's been two days yes, but it wasn't a chapter.
I plan on posting on Saturdays and Sundays.

Kuroi's POV
I clutched by plush closer to me as I waited for the others. We all planned to hold a special Christmas Day today. I stared at the door, waiting. I was happy for this moment, we could all be freed from our plans and enjoy our time together. I heard the doorbell ring, I rushed towards the door, unlocked it and greeted the guests.

Our time consisted of decorating with everyone. Monaca did the cooking, Jataro helped Masaru with the tree, Nagisa did the decorations that hung around the room, Kotoko assisting him, and lastly myself helping Monaca. She was still on a wheelchair and needed support to reach the top shelves.

Once finished, we all were excited to open gifts. Well earlier the month, we all planned secret santa, Kotoko got Nagisa. She knew the perfect gift for him...Everyone was all ready to give gifts until we all stared at Kotoko staring at me.

Kotoko was jumping rapidly up and down, she soon revealed that she held a bag also box that was huge enough to fit me in there, and dragged me towards my room.

"Oi Kotoko...aren't we suppose to do Secret Santa with the others?" I asked, as she took out the ribbons from the bag.

"That's true but this is Nagisa's gift ..now strip!" She commanded. I didn't know what to do and did as told.
Once stripped completely, well with my panties only, covered myself with my black bunny plush, Kotoko wrapped ribboned around me. She dressed me in just a skirt, and soon continued to wrap me in ribbons. She wrapped more ribbons on my chest to cover my parts. I was uncomfortable and squirmed around, as I never knew she would plan this outfit out, She tied my arms to restrain me. Kotoko removed my hair tie and allowed it to fall down, my hair freed from its ties.

Kotoko soon took me to the large box, and placed me inside, closing the box. I heard wrapping paper being applied to the cardboard, then the sound of tape, and finally and bow being tied. I now felt the box being dragged to the living room, where everyone else was.

Nagisa's POV

"Mina! I brought my gift for Nagisa!" Kotoko shouted. I got up from the floor, and walked towards the box, crouching down.

"So you got me huh Kotoko? But wheres Kuroi?" I questioned, and she responded with,

"Ah she's getting her present ready for someone, so she'll come after you open your gift!" Her smile looked like she's hiding something, but I overlooked that. I began unwrapping the gift. Once getting to the last step, I opened the top and looked inside. My face went completely red. In the background, I heard Kotoko giggling.

"Ta-Da! Kuroi is your gift!" There I saw, Kuroi there, sitting down with a very revealing outfit.
Which is just a skirt and ribbons. Her eyes stared upon mines. I lifted her up, and placed her on my lap, cuddling her.
Kuroi's face heated up, her chest against mines, as I cuddled with her.

In the corner of my eye, I see Jataro who had a perverted look, I stood up and took Kuroi to her room where I saw her old clothes. I locked the door and threw her onto the bed. I pinned her arms above her head. I didn't want the others seeing her like this.

I placed my lips on hers. Sliding my tongue into her mouth.

SMALL BUT NOT MATURE LIME AHEAD

Kuroi's POV

I felt his tongue invading my mouth. It went so fast, I felt my skirt being pulled off and thrown across the room.
His tongue began to rub against mines, he tastes sweet...

I kissed him back, rubbing my own tongue against his. Nagisa pulled away and I gasped for air. I stared at his eyes lustfully, and his own lust filled eyes stared back. He caresses my black hair before licking my neck. He's trying to find my sweet spot. I moaned all of a sudden, which he smirked and bit that very spot.

Nagisa sucked the skin, leaving a hickey. My face heated up more, the room getting unexpectedly warmer.
He untied the ribbons, just a little to cover the chest.
His tongue gliding across my stomach sent shivers down my spine.

'Damn it...my emotionless self is fading away..' I tried holding in my moans as much as I can. I bit my lips to restrain myself.

"Kuroi..I want to hear your voice. I don't want to see your emotionless self when doing this with you.." Nagisa whispered in my ear.
I heard his clothes being unbuttoned, I stared at his body. He's not muscular, but he's just my type.
I broke free from his grasp, I connected our lips together. The taste of his lips, drives me insane.

I felt him smirk against my lips, as he rubbed my thighs, making myself moan into the kiss.

Our Christmas Night started, clothes thrown to the side, moans getting louder, and the Warriors continuing on with the Secret Santa, all blushing and uncomfortable with the sounds.