R4.Yandere!Nagisa Shingetsu Part 2

A/n
Since I got a spark of an idea I am deciding to write a part 2 of the Yandere!Nagisa, for all dem Shingetsu Lovers!(MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Slaps*)

WARNING:LIME IS COMING CHILDREN DON'T WORRY ITS NOT TOO MATURE

Your POV

I stared at the corpses that laid on the floor.  Nagisa intertwining our fingers happily grinning at his work. I just gave up and allow him to do whatever he liked to me, either way..Its impossible to escape his love. I rested my head to his shoulder, eyes dull.  

"Our paradise can start now (Y/n)..they are all dead.." Nagisa said. He finally did it, he killed everyone in Towa City, he achieved the second thing on his list. He also repaired all the Monokumas and Monokuma kids to obey his commands. I soon felt him drag me back towards the base and to the wash room.

"Ney, (Y/n) strip. Your covered in their blood and its unacceptable. They spread their filthy blood." I obeyed him and began to strip as he turning in the water for the bath. After I was done, the steam covered the parts. Nagisa stripped as well and was already in the bath waiting. My blush formed, I might hate him on the outside but I still love him. I slowly went inside the bathtub. I wrapped the towel around the top of my head to keep my hair up.(If you have short hair ignore this part)

I felt Nagisa wrap his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. He soon began leaving kisses along my neck. He's a child but he acts like a mature person, its scares me to think about anything else what he'll do to me.  

"(Y/n) speak..your voice I cannot hear it." He whispered in my ears. I opened my mouth and asked him a question.

"Nagisa, What will be even do in our paradise? No one is there but us, it would get lonely wouldn't it?" I asked and he chuckled. Nagisa licked and softly bit my earlobe.

"Hm," He made a sound and continued, "We'll do whatever you and me want to do. We could play together, cuddle, kiss, and many more. Just you and me." His answer sent shivers towards my back and my face being tainted with red tints spread across my cheeks. His voice started again,

"Uwah..are you thinking dirty (Y/n)? But we can't do that yet, when we are both adult and get married maybe we can~" Nagisa teased in my ear.(Hmm. Remind me of a certain teaser from Ansatsu..) I never knew Nagisa can even seduce me like this, but he can. He continued to hug me, staying in this position. After we finished our bath, he dried (A/n:I nearly put died for a second.) my hair and combed it. We both put on our night cloths and walked out together.

We soon arrived at his room and sat down on his bed. He went behind me, hugged me softly, and held my hand.

"I love you (Y/n)..you'll stay will me won't you?" He asked, but I didn't respond. Being in his room reminded me of our  dead comrades.

  "Your not going to respond to me aren't you?" He asked again. Since I didn't even said a word, he unbuttoned the first 2 buttons that revealed my collarbone, slid the cloth lower, but not too low just showing my shoulder, and bit into my neck.
He sucked on that spot and licked it. His saliva on my skin, He marked me. And soon marked me again on my shoulder, leaving it a pinkish color.

"There, now everyone shall know your mine, and only mine. " he whispered towards my ear.

'Is this his paradise?' I thought before I felt his lips on mine, his tongue sliding through my mouth, and rolling it along mines. He pulled away with a string of saliva trailing to him and mine, our saliva mixing when our tongue rolled against each other's. Nagisa smiled and soon locked our lips again and began kissing over and over.