R9.Genderbend Of The Girl

Tsutsumi's POV

I opened my eyes, trying to a just my eyes to the light. I raised my hands to grip my hair, but to find out my hair is shorter. I turned to my left to see Nagisa, but he was still asleep. I picked up my glasses next to me, placed them on, and soon held my plush.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the mirror. My eyes widened at the sight,

I'm a boy.

I was scared, I touched my hair to see if it was a wig, but it wasn't. I checked my other features, until one last feature was left. I didn't want to do this but, I touched my crotch. Something was there. I began freaking out, and ran up to Nagisa to try and wake him up. He began groan.

"Nagisa-!" I shouted, which made him jolt out of bed. Nagisa was shocked to see my appearance.

Nagisa's POV

'What the-!' My eyes couldn't believe what was standing in front of me. Its a boy that looks like Tsutsumi.
He has the details that Tsutsumi has, the plush, the hair, the glasses, the cloths, her blue eyes.
I rapidly jumped up and Tsutsumi fell down because of the sudden movement.

I apologized to the boy and helped up get up. I stared at him, which kinda made him awkward.

'If its Tsutsumi, which is now a boy, does that mean...I'm going to be gay-?!'

Tsutsumi hugged his plush closer to his chest. Tsutsumi's name should be temporarily changed.

"Tsutsumi, your name should be changed for now, currently your original name would sound too girly." I told him, which he nodded to agree.

"Eto..how about Tsutsu?" Tsutsumi suggested, it was a nice name. It has a boyish aura but still have the girly parts when he is carrying the plush. I nodded.

"..I'm going to change so..Nagisa..please turn around."
I soon felt a sudden burst of heat rushing towards my face when Tsutsu said those words. Sure we are both guys, but in the inside Tsutsu is a girl.

'Stay calm..stay calm." I repeated in my head as I turned towards the wall.  I heard unbuttoning of the blouse, then it dropping to the floor.

"Nagisa, I don't have clothes to change into." Muttered Tsutsu. I felt even more heat burst into my face, I turned around and tried to ignore shirtless Tsutsu. I soon looked through my closet looking for clothes, that was until I remembered.

Kotoko sewed Tsutsu's normal clothes to a boy one. She said it could be for emergencies, I took those set of clothing and set it on the bed and went back to the wall. 
I soon heard sounds of skinny jeans being worn,belt buckling,arm warmers sliding on. I soon heard the words 'done' and I turned around. I saw Tsutsu in his clothes, but was changed to a boyish version.

I stared at his lips and he stared at my eyes.

"N-Nagisa-?!" He said, feeling awkward at the silence. I silently walked towards him, held the back of his head, and leaned closer towards his face. His breathing touching my lips.
I couldn't hold it any longer. I smashed my lips with his, not caring who walked in. Tsutsu was certainly surprised as he dropped his plush.

We both soon heard a plate dropping. I pulled away about 2 minutes later, with Tsutsu gasping for air. We both panted as we both were holding our breathes. We turned our head towards the door to see Masaru with his jaw dropping.

"What the-?! Nagisa what are you doing kissing a guy-?!" He shouted out. I responded to him,

"Its Tsutsumi though.." His expression changed, being shocked and weirded out, to in a confused state. I only sighed and explained to him what happened.

Third Person's POV
The group all decided that the effects will disappear by the end of the week. It's going to be a long week to sleep with now a boy Tsutsumi. But Nagisa didn't mind as he got used to sleeping with him.