R3.Yandere!Nagisa Shingetsu(x Reader)

Your POV

I ran and ran as fast as I can. My eyes flickering left and right. You may ask me what am I running away from?
Its Nagisa. As 15 minutes pass I started to crawl under the bed in Nagisa's room.

Flash Back
I stared at the dead bodies that laid my comrades. In the middle of all the bloodshed, There standing was that one blue-haired boy in which I loved. His soft smile turned to what a serial killer would put on before he makes a massacre. My legs started to shake, eyes turning to the bodies back to the killer, and my heart beating as fast as it can.

"(Y/n) I did it! I killed them! We could create our own paradise! They aren't in the way in our mutual love!" Nagisa joyfully shouted out. My voice box felt like its clogged, but I still said a sentence,

"W-why?! Nagisa..why did you kill our comrades! They could help us build our Children's Paradise!" I shouted out. Which he only shook his head to a 'No.'

"You really are idiot aren't you (Y/n)? But you are my idiot..I didn't want the Paradise! Ever since I met you I wanted our own Paradise! A paradise where we are together! A paradise no adults could destroy! Our friends won't get in the way!" He laughed. I couldn't handle this and I started to run from him.

"You can't escape (Y/n)! Our paradise shall be created!" His voice faded as I ran further away from him.

Flash Back End

My body started to shiver as I heard his sickening voice call my name from the outside,

"(Y/n)..Where are you hiding?" I closed my eyes, clutching my arms to my head. I heard the door creak open. His voice started again.

"Ney (Y/n) this game isn't funny anymore.." I heard him look through the closet and around the room. I felt tears prick at my eyes. His words made my eyes snap open.

"Hm..could you be...Under the Bed?!" His hand took mines and pulled me out. All I felt was his body heat..he's hugging me. I tried to escape from his grasp, I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, tried hitting him, but nothing worked. He's stronger than me. I felt his head snuggle to the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

"(Y/n)...You don't know how long I waited for this day..to kill everyone in our way, to be able to have you in my grasp, and to finally have paradise with you. " He whispered in my right ear. This made me shiver from his tone of voice.

'Gomen...Monaca, Daimon , Kotoko, and Jataro..' My tears finally fell down and Nagisa felt something wet along his neck. He took his head out my neck and saw that I'm crying. He kissed tears away, but that didn't help me at all, in fact it made it worse.

"Who are you..you don't seem like the Nagisa that I cared for.." I mumbled, which he giggled and responded.
His answer made my eyes widen,
"It's just a facade (Y/n)..this the real me. I was holding back all these months..but I can finally achieve my goal."
I was about to scream for help from the Monokuma kids, but my lip was sealed by Nagisa. I didn't kiss back, I didn't in fact move. As he pulled away he intertwined our fingers.

"Since Monaca died..the Monokuma couldn't function, I was so luckily to kill Monaca first. You won't be able to call for help (Y/n)..this is just a stepping stone towards our paradise. The others was much easier to kill than Monaca. They were so foolish! They believed all of my lies.. They dug their own grave!"
He smiled, the smile I knew, but I knew its just fake, everything about him was fake.

"I never wanted this paradise..Nagisa..please let me go.." I pleaded him to let go of me, he didn't move. Not an inch.
"(Y/n)..I wanted this paradise, For us. You love me don't you? I know you do..before Kotoko died,she admitted that you felt the same. Its mutual so why fight back?" He said once again about the "Paradise" we will be making together.
He kissed me again, but his tongue went through my mouth and wrapped it around mine. Making it impossible for me to scream for help or even mumble words.

'This is really how it ends doesn't it..The old Nagisa is dead..I'm really sorry Monaca, Kotoko, Daimon, and Jataro.." I let out one finale tear.