A new life a new lease

I started strolling through the placid streets, my worry of seeing people I knew dissapating gradually as realsied that no one but a few stragglers were out. Slipping my hands into the belt loops of my jeans I kicked a pebble off the sidewalk. The sunshine bar, a regualar haunt of my cousin and me. I knew the route exactly. My feet made small movements on the smooth paving stones, i wanted to drag this out as much as possible, with my arrival back on earth, all my emotion had returned, which made things ten times worse then they already were.

But despite my efforts the gleaming building appeared on the corner of the long road. i stopped, taking steady breaths, trying to compose myself. I was a gaurdian angel now, and moping was not on my agenda. I started pacing towards the bar, taking confident strides, plastering a small smile on my face. Soon enough it was there, infront of me, and sure enough to the side was a large tour bus, decorated with the bvb logo in huge.

The deppression was quickly replaced with what I can only describe as my inner fangirl. This was it. My heart pace quickened as I drew closer to the vehicle. Black veil brides had to be the best band I'd heard, ever. I loved them so much and frequently got screamed at for blasting their albums on repeat. The door to the bus, swung open, letting out a man, with long black hair and a solid tan. He was shirtless and I caught a glimpse of his 'OUTLAW' tattoo.My insides were screaming. No doubt it was Ashley Purdy, the bassist of bvb. Even though Andy always won as my favourite member, i had a soft spot for Ash. He turned and caught sight of me, standing there,most likely looking lost.

"Hey beautiful, can i help you?" he asked in his seductive purr, making me tingle all over.

"Um, I'm the new merch girl." I said uncertainly.

"Well, sweetheart, come with me." He replied walking, over and throwing a muscular arm around my shoulders. I squeaked, fighting the urge to snog him there and then. he led me onto the huge vehicle, pushing me up the narrow steps.

"John! The new merch girl is here!" He yelled. A man, appeared out of a door off to the left. I recognized him from photos and interviews. he approached us smiling widely.

"New merch girl, I didn't realize there was one." A deep husky voice murmured. And there he was, tall and lean. His alabaster skin glowing in the soft lighting. Andy Biersack. If i hadn't been to heaven already, I'd think that this man here was the big guy himself.

"Oh yeah, i fogot to mention, guys this is Cora." i waved shyly.

"hey." Andy smiled and then carried on doing whatever it was he was doing.

"Cora, can we talk in private?" John asked, still smiling.

"Um, sure." he took me into what i could only describe as a closet.

"I know who you are." he muttered.

"Yeah... the merch girl."

"No, a gaurdian angel." I gasped.

"WHAT!? How do you know!" I asked.

"Cora, can you keep a secret?" i nodded, still shocked.

"I'm an angel too." He placed a hand over my mouth before i could say anything...