Waking up in heaven

"Bitch, wake up!" Someone shouted at me, i felt a slap across my face. My eyes fluttered open. I was completely still. I checked myself out. No bleeding, scars, cuts, bruises broken bones. I was... Normal. 

"Thankgod! it was only a dream!" i sighed and looked at the person who had woken me. It was a boy, about 15. And boy was that boy hot. Like melting hell and burning satan hot.

"You think that was a dream huh?" he asked huffing a laugh.

"Well duh! if it wasn't a dream then how am I not smashed to peices?" I regarded the stranger warily. he was dressed in a simple close-fit white t-shirt and white skinny jeans. he had white converse to top the whole outfit. Like in the video for Knives and pens by Black veil brides. You know the one I'm talking about right?

"It's called my dear blueberry-" I cut him off with a sputter.

"BLUEBERRY! WHO DAFUQ ARE YOU CALLING BLUEBERRY!"

"Well your hair is bright blue, if you look at logic you can see were I'm coming from. Now shut up!" I folded my arms and glared at him. "Anywway, as i was saying. It's magic."

"Magic?"

"Yes magic."

"Why do i find that hard to believe?"

"Because your new to all this." He smiled at me, I raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you really are an idiot."

"Hey, don't make me go all ninja on you!" I cried.

"Have you not cottoned on." I glared at him some more before meekly shaking my head.

"You're in heaven!" I looked him dead in the eye, waiting for a sign that he was lying. His mouth didnt even twitch in the smallest of smiles. He was serious. Or just a really good actor. Something told me that the latter was false. I burst out laughing, clapping my hands unintendedly. I looked at him, expecting a smile... or a, a laugh. But no. Now he looked worried for my sanity.

"Why do i always get the crazy ones?" he muttered to himself.

"I'm not crazy!"

"Righhhhhhhttttttttt" 

"Fuck you."

"Less of that lip missy."

"MISSY! What is it with you and giving me stupid, fucking, retarded nicknames?"

"Oh shush you..."

"make me!"

"Okay." He grinned at me, sat down beside me and put his hand over my mouth. "Peace and quiet." I looked at him sideways and then stuck my tongue out, licking his hand. "EWWWWWWW! You licked me! You do not know where that hand has been!"

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" He grinned at me.

"Anyways, yeah, you're dead. Yes you're in heaven. And yes I agree with you, I am VERY good looking."

"WAAAAAT!? How did you." He put a finger to my lips.

"Magic darling." i din't even bother glaring. Something told me I was gonna have to get used to it. "Now we're passed that, I'm Oliver. I'm an angel and so are you... well at least you will be. When Freddie gives you right to serve."

"Again. WAAAAT!?"

"You really want me to repeat what I just said?"

"I'm good."

"Thankyou. Now, as an angel you get living quarters, pay roll, food and right to work. Oh and be warned heaven appears as the world you died in."

"Ooooo, kayyyy then." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the thing I had been sleeping on.

"It's this way." Oliver said.

"What is?"

"Why god of course." I had a feeling that I was gonna have to get used to a lot.