Princeton POV

We are at sound check for the upcoming tour. Ray was awesome out there my baby can sing wait I dont know if he's even likes me or even gay. We were all done with sound check and it was time to for choreography. It was starting to get so hot so I decided to take off my shirt glanced over to see Ray taking off his shirt. OMG He is so fit and sexy at the same damn time! I felt my manhood starting to get hard. I rushed to the bathroom so no one would notice. I quickly got in the stall and locked it. I waited a few minutes so it could go down. After about four minutes I wa ok. I went to the sink to wash my hands when I saw Ray coming in the bathroom all sweaty without a shirt. This nigga trying to kill me. I felt my manhood starting to form again. I quickly ran to the stall and locked it. I heard footsteps coming towards my stall. I stood up from my stall and unlocked the door come to my surpise Prod is in the bathroom too. "Whats up Princeton why you run off like that" asked Ray. "I had to use the bathroom"I lied. "You sure"asked Prodigy "Yeah man Im all good" I replied. " Alright lets go back to the studio" said Ray. I was in front of Ray walking. I felt eyes looking at me. I glanced over my shoulder come to my surpise it was Ray looking at my ass. Maybe he does like me?. We finally got to the studio and we praticed the dance and then we left. The ride back to the hotel was slient. We got the hotel to see Keshia and Walter in the lobby.

Walter: "Alright boys were going pair up ok"

Keshia:Roc with Prod and Ray with Prince you guys ok with that.

Prince:Fine with me

Ray:Ok

Roc:Whatever

Prod:*slient*

Keshia:Prod are you ok with your roommate

Prod:Yeah

Keshia:Alright here are guys keys *hands them the keys*

Walter: The room number is on the key.

The boys:Ok

Prodigy POV

I was mad that they didnt pair me and prince up. I think my crush on him is growing. Everytime I see him shirtless Omg he is too freaking sexy. Keshia told us we have to meet Prince and Ray room because Princeton had to say something. Our room number was 144 and Princeton and Ray's were 143. We are only across the hall from each other. I went inside the room to see Walter and Keshia waiting on us to sit down. I found a spot across for Prince and Roc right next to me. Ray was sitting next to Prince I was that was me. (A:N Im going to write converstaions like this now on its easier for me thankz )

Prince: Ok you guys are probably wondering why I bought you here to this meeting while I been keeping a secret from you guys for the past year, the secret is that i'm gay.

Everyone:*gasps*

Prince:I know youre all probably shock but I couldnt keep this secret anymore.

Keshia:I'm proud of you Prince for telling us.

Walter: Now we know

Ray:Im gay too

Everyone expect Prince: *gasps*

Ray: Yeah I am I found out that I was gay when I first got in this group

Roc: Im bisexual

Prod: Im kinda gay I just dont know yet

Walter and Keshia: Wow what will the fans say how will they react?

Prince: If their as loyal as they are now they'll understand.

Keshia:Well ok since we had a long day of work tomrrow you guys can do whatever you want but dont go crazy

Everyone : Ok

Keshia & Walter :Goodnight boys

The boys: Goodnight Walter and Keshia

Ray POV

After everyone left It was quiet between me and Prince. I went to go take a shower. While I was in the shower I felt warms hands wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see..............

---------------Picture Or Ray on the side----------->

Bonjour! Whats wattpad users! I hope you liked it. I tried to make it as long as possible. Who hands are around Ray waist? Stay tuned to find out wiill It Prince, Roc, or Prod. Wait and see. Vote and comment please. OMG Im reading this story called Hurt( A Princeton love story) its to good. Go check it out onmy reading list.