Chapter 13

Prod POV

I'm so glad we got Roc back ! But Im sad that he wouldnt believe when Miya was over and tired to have sex with me. So I took a long nap. I  woke up around 1:00 p.m. I looked over to right and saw Roc peacefully asleep. I went next to him and just stared at him. I kissed his cheek and went in the bathroom so I could take a shower. I turned on the the water and waited for it to turn hot. I stepped in the shower and let the hot water hit my skin. After my ten minute shower I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked out the bathroom and saw Roc just looking right at me. 

Prod:H-Hey

Roc:H-Hi

Prod:How you feeling ?

Roc:Just have a mean headache 

Prod:I have some advil if you want

Roc:Thanks

Prod:Hey Roc what you saw wasnt what happen. I came in that morning ready to take a shower when I saw Miya laying my bed naked. I woke her up she tried to have sex with me but I pushed her off she came back and kissed me and took off my shirt. That's all that happen do you forgive me ?

Roc:Yeah Im sorry I overreacted and slapped you 

Prod:It's ok baby 

Roc:I love you 

Prod:I love you too *kisses Roc*

Roc:*kisses back*

Prod:Let's go back to sleep

Roc:No I want to do something else

Prod:Like what

Roc:*kisses Prod*

 I gently kissed on his neck and explore his neck until I finally found his weak spot. I conituned to kiss his neck until I pulled away and took of his shirt and mine. We both layed on the bed while I was on top still kissing his neck. I slowly made my way down to his pants, I unziped his pants and took off his boxers. Out came Roczilla. I licked the tip as I slowly worked my way down. A moan escape Roc mouth as I deep thorat him. "Ahhh Fu*k Prod". After about doing that for three mintes I felt hot liquid enter my mouth. I licked him clean andd made my way up to him mouth again. I gently entered him and then picked up the pace. I was thursting in and out of him as he was srceaming my name."AHHHHHHH PROD RIGHT THERE". After hearing that I went super fast . I heard the headboard connecting to the wall as I conituned to thrust in him faster. After about twenty minutes I felt my cum enter him. I layed next to him wrapping my arm around his waist.

Roc:That was amazing

Prod:Yeah it was

Hey Guys ! How did you like it ? This story is coming to an end soon. Only a couple more chapters until it's finished! Please Comment and Vote! I will be reading...........................:)

Love Me Always-Myriam <3

Byeeeeee <3 :)