Chapter 5

Ray POV

Ray: It doesnt have to

Prince:*blushing*Ok

As were walking back to the car I felt someone was watching us or something. I shook it off as we entered the car. After about a good ten minutes were back to the hotel. Prince and I decided to have a race to the elevator and of course I won!  While we were in the elevator I felt Prince wrap his arm around my waist bring me closer to him. He leaned in soflty pecked my lips. As the elevator doors open I felt Prince hand smack my butt.I blushed so hard. We were in our room on my bed just looking into each others eyes. I slowly leaned in kissed his lips softly. I felt Prince's hands gentle travel to my butt and squeezed it making me moan a little.

Prince:If you dont want to this I understand

Ray:You know how long I have been waiting for this moment I want you

Prince:I want you I love you

Ray: I love you too

                                                   Sexually Content

Prince POV

As I kissed his lips I felt my friend getting exticed. I worked my way down his neck kissing , sucking, licking every inch of of his neck leaving marks all over his neck. I kissed his lips one more before I went down to his collar bone."Ahh Prince"moan Ray. Yay I found his weak spot. I started to unbutton his short revaling his abs. I kissed his abs one by one has my hands slowly worked his way down to his pants. I tugged on it a little signaling to take it off. As he took off his pants I started to took of my shirt revaling my abs. I went down to his boxers slowly taking it off with my teeth showing his little friend. Let me tell it was little at all! ;)!  I grabbed on his dick and shoved in my mouth. I swallowed his long dick all in my mouth. "Ahh Prince Im about to cum"moaned Prince "Not yet"said Prince. As I worked my way up I licked his tip. I took off my pants and my boxers. I saw Ray face turn red. I kissed his lips one last time. I climbed on top of him shoving all my manhood inside of him. I went slow at first then I began to thurst hard. " Ahh Prince Im about to cum"yelled Ray "Cum all you want"said Prince. I felt hot liquid get speard all over my chest. I thurst into Ray one last time before cumming inside of him. I climbed off of him and layed beside him.

Ray:That was amazing baby

Prince:Im glad my first time was with you

Ray:Me too

Prince: I love you

Ray:I love you too

Prince:*kisses him*

Ray:*kisses back*

Roc POV

As I layed there in bed listening to Prince have sex with Ray. I thought about my whole converstation with Jaden. He is really cute I cant wait until our date tomorrow. I wonder what he has in mind. I glanced over to right to see Prod sound asleep. Prod looked so cute when he's asleep.Ughh wait what am I saying I  dont like Prod or do I...............

Jaden POV

I was laying in bed thinking about what Roc. He is so sexy and he can dress were perfect together. I just hope he'll like what I have planned for him.

Nǐ hǎo wattpad readers.  I just said hello in chinese. How did you like it. I will be posting a another chapter tomorrow if Im not busy. Comment and Vote .... I will be reading. Oh and thanks for the people who comment and vote!

Love Me always- Myriam Byeee