Chapter 14

Prince POV

It's been almost five months since Roc got kidnapped. Jaden went jail so did his crazy ass sister. We wont be seeing them for a very long time. Ray and I doing great. It's almost our five month annverisary. I have something special planned for Ray. I just hope he likes it.........

Ray POV

Wow can you guys believe it it's been almost been five months since Jaden and Miya went to jail and me and Prince's annverisary. I remember the day he asked me out it was so magical......

*Flashback*

Prince:  Can I tell you something ?

Ray: Sure

Prince: Ok I liked you ever since you join you the group. I have really strong feelings for you Ray. Remember that day when you took off your shirt during pratice I kinda got a boner. Also when you told Roc that you had a crush on me I was glad cause I felt the exact same way. Well what im trying to say is that I really love you and Would you like to be my Boyfriend ?

Ray:Of Course

* End Of Flashback*

*The Night Of Their Annverisary*

Ray POV

 I havent seen Prince all day today. He's probably getting ready for tonight! He just texted me saying not to wear anything fancy. I just knew exactly where he's taking me. I deicded to wear some jeans , a my black button up shirt , with my black jordans 11's. I made my way downstairs to see a guy with a sign with my name on it?

??: Are you Rayan Smith

Ray: Yes who are you?

??:I will be your driver for the day

Ray:Ok

Driver:Lets go

We make our way outside to see a long black limo.  I got inside the driver told me to put on the blind fold and we would there in about thrity minutes. I took the time to check my outfit and put on the blind fold. After our thirty minutes drive for which seem like five hours , we finally got there. The driver help me get out the car. I felt someone else taking my hand and kiss me on the cheek. I quickly took off the blind fold to see we were at an amusement park. I havent been to an amusement park since I was a little child.

Prince:Hey Babe Happy Annverisary

Ray:Thank you Happy Annverisary to you too

Prince:I bought the whole park to our sevles it's only me and you.

Ray:Aww you didnt have to do that

Prince:But I wanted to which ride would you like to go on first ?

Ray:The ferris wheel

Prince:We cant go on that one right now were going to save that for later.

Ray:Ok Lets go play on the games.

Prince:Ok which one ?

Ray:The ring toss

Prince:Sure

We walked to the booth for ring toss. Prince was really good but I bet him anyway. After playing all the games we go on some rides. Prince was srceaming like a little girl on some of the rides.We finally got to go on the ferris wheel. We got inside the ride and Prince put his around my waist. I felt myself blush. We go to the top and it stop. I kinda got scared but I wasnt at the same time because I had Prince sitting right next to me.

Prince:Hey babe look at the sky

Ray:Ok* looks at the sky*

It read"Will You Marrry Me ? In fireworks

Prince:*pulls out the ring* Will you ?

Ray:*crying* Of course

Prince:*puts the rinf on his finger* I love you babe *kisses him softly*

Ray:*kisses back* I love you too.

-That night they made sweet love-

Hey Guys Myriam here ! How did you like it ? I have decided to make a sequel but not right now Im working on a new story called "Hardest Thing ( A Roc Royal Love Story)". Go check it out !! But comment and vote the squel will come out soon............................

Love Me Always-Myriam

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE