Four

Ladies, gents, and peasants:

I know you want me to update more about my fabulous existence, but I have a life now. Sherlock Holmes is now following me on Twitter and replied with three kisses in his tweets to me so that is basically means were dating. You can't expect me to update every time you please because well, there are more important matters now.

Oh who am I kidding, just look at the fabulous picture where Sherlock stares right into your soul. It was sent by shutupimaddictedto221B and I couldn't stop staring for hours.

Anyways, I'm going back to my interesting life now. Which of course does not mean stalking my boyfriend's Twitter and Instagram like a maniac while eating cookies and chocolate.

Amongst the lovely people who like me for who I and are genuinely happy for my Sherlock follow, there are few hateful comments as well... Someone said I should delete my blog because it's embarrassing and that I don't stand a chance over Sherlock because he isn't actually gay.

What I actually do is called wishful thinking. I know that Sherlock has a reputation for having a way with ladies and there are millions of people wanting to be his other half but a boy can dream! And I'm very pleased that some people are dreaming about it with me.

I laugh at a comment from jawns_little_babe (someone seriously dedicated an account to me! How great is that!) saying: To be honest, I know a better thing to do than staring at Sherlock Holmes... Staring at John. That's just a bit freaky though; I'm used to be the starer not the staree.

I called Mary yesterday after I came down from my high and I'm quite sure that after a while she stopped listening and started doing other things. As in she actually put the phone on the table while I ranted about my Sherlock freaking Holmes follow. Yes, Sherlock Holmes, the Sherlock Holmes.

"Why is it such a big deal?" She asked, her voice a little bit annoyed. "I mean he follows thousands of people and you're just one of them."

"Two thousand two hundred and ten people actually and exactly! I'm one of them now! I can send him private messages and I'm on his timeline and he knows that I actually exist, THAT is why it's such a big deal." I explained excitedly, voice a little too high-pitched for a grown man.

"Do you actually think he reads his timeline or messages? They're all from hormonal teens who are so obsessed with him that they stalk him night and day and send him rude messages."

I huffed, did she just described me? "Did you just call me a hormonal teen?" I heard a sigh from the other line.

"No John, I did not. Congratulations on your follow, I've got to go now. Are you going to be at the park later?"

"No can do sorry!" I said even though I wasn't really sorry. I would see her on Monday at work anyway so why should I waste my time in the park while I can stay inside and explore Tumblr some more? That site sure has a damn load of good pictures and fanfictions.

"Ofcourse not. See you on Monday, John." I heard the beeping tone as she hung up on me. I bet she's just jealous that I got a follow from Sherlock Holmes and she didn't.

Now, today, the day after the day I'm contemplating tweeting Sherlock. Now he's following me, I'm suddenly a bit embarrassed of tweeting him the things I usually tweet because what if he sees my tweets and think that I'm a creep? The truth is ; I might be somewhat of a creep... But he isn't allowed to know that until our twenty-first wedding anniversary.

John_Watson

@SHolmes_221B Still very grateful that you followed me. I love you xxx (sent 6 minutes ago)