Chapter Sixteen

"You're joking, right? Anthony, I don't have time for this." Ian walked away from the door and went straight to the kitchen.

Anthony closed the door behind him and quickly followed Ian while Daisy followed Anthony from behind. Ian pulled out a mug from the cupboard and made himself some tea. He didn't believe what Anthony just said and he didn't want to. He thought Anthony was only playing around. He had been training himself not to think about Anthony as someone who was more than a friend to him. He saw how happy Anthony was with Jamie.

"What makes you think I'm joking?" Anthony asked, looking at Ian.

He really wanted Ian to believe him. He wanted Ian. If Ian believed him and if Ian still loved him, everything would go back to normal. They'd live happily with each other and their pets. Anthony wanted that, but when he looked at Ian again, he became upset. He knew he didn't convince Ian and he didn't know how to. He then walked to where Ian was and stood next to him. Ian turned around to face the taller guy and before he knew it, Anthony's lips were on his. Anthony was kissing Ian. Something he hadn't done in a while.

Ian pulled back, in awe and confusion. Ian was looking at Anthony's lips because he just couldn't look at Anthony in the eyes. Ian then slowly went back in as Anthony's strong arms pushed Ian against the wall. Ian ran his hands through Anthony's gelled, yet soft hair. He let out a soft moan that made Anthony go crazy. The taller man could feel Ian's pants getting tighter; something was obviously growing very fast. He knew what was in there but he didn't know if he wanted to let out Ian's friend or not.

Ian let out another moan and Anthony couldn't help himself anymore. His hand was rubbing Ian's neck and the other was on Ian's dick. They knew what they were about to do and both of them were ready. Ian pulled off Anthony's shirt and Anthony did the same to the smaller man. Breaking for kisses, breathing heavily, they stripped off each other's pants and boxers. Rubbing against each other hard, Anthony picked Ian up and Ian wrapped his legs around Anthony's waist.

Ian ran his fingers through Anthony's hair again; it felt like paradise. He missed this. They both missed this. And for some reason, this time felt more special than the others. Sure, it felt good and physically pleasing, but this time - right at that moment - there was more love than lust. It was meaningful.

Both of them were still kissing when they made it into Ian's bedroom. Anthony then threw Ian's small body onto the queen sized bed. Anthony's sudden thrust into Ian and startled him. With every thrust into Anthony's lover, he looked into Ian's big beautiful eyes while Ian looked back into Anthony's dark brown ones. Ecstasy and love. They were so in love. Anthony caressed Ian's face as his moans grew louder and his grip onto the bedsheet gotten stronger. Anthony planted a kiss on Ian's lips as they came together.

They laid in bed together, facing each other. Ian put his hand on Anthony's cheek and smiled.

"I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

Anthony gave Ian a kiss on his cheek and soon felt a hand crawling down his abs and down to his member. Anthony bit his lips and looked at Ian, who was giving him a dirty smile.

"Round two?" Anthony asked.

Ian slid down the bed and mouthed a simple 'maybe' with a wink. Ian wrapped Anthony's hard member with his lips and went down. As Ian sucked, Anthony's cheeks became more crimson than usual, while letting out a loud moan.

"F-fuck.. Ian.." He breathed out.

Anthony was so close. He pushed Ian's head down as Ian went faster and faster. Anthony curled his toes as he came in Ian's mouth. Ian wasn't planning on stopping, so he continued on sucking, making Anthony's leg pulsate which brought him to another orgasm. Ian crawled back up and nestled into Anthony's arms. Anthony smiled and kissed the top of Ian's head as he slowly drifted off to sleep with Ian in his arms.

---------

  Ian rolled to the other side of the bed and sat up as he looked around the room. He realized that he was butt naked under the blanket. He then remembered what happened last night and in an instant, his face turned pink.

Did we really do that last night?

All sorts of questions made their way into Ian's mind. The brunet jumped out of bed and slid into a pair of boxers, slowly making his way out of his bedroom. He walked down the hallway and into the living room, finding Anthony on the couch. Ian slowly approached Anthony from behind and poked his naked shoulder.

Anthony turned around and smiled, "Hi."

"Uh, yeah, hi." Ian responded.

"What are you doing standing up? Come here." Anthony said as he patted the empty spot next to him.

Ian didn't say anything and went straight for the empty spot. He sat down and he felt his hand being held by Anthony. He didn't pull his hand away, but he looked down at both their hands. He was confused, but he didn't know what to do or what to say. Ian then felt himself getting flustered all over.

"D-Did you really mean it?" Ian blurted out.

Anthony turned his gaze to Ian and blinked. Once. Twice. He had no idea what Ian was talking about.

"Last night. When you told me you loved me."

The room went silent again. Ian waited for an answer, but nothing came out of Anthony's mouth. He figured that he didn't really mean what he told Ian last night.

Ian pulled his hand away slowly as he moved away from Anthony. He thought that Anthony took advantage of him last night and that thought just broke his heart. He felt sick to his stomach as he started to walk away from Anthony. He didn't expect that Anthony was that kind of person.