Chapter Six

It was two days before Lasercorn's wedding and he had been too busy to film Game Bang episodes, so Ian and Anthony had to film more Gametime With Smosh episodes. Of course, they were still awkward behind cameras. Ian wished they weren't awkward with each other but he didn't know how to stop himself from being awkward.

"God, how many more do we have to film?" Anthony put down the game controller and ran his hand through his hair.

"That was the last one, dummy." Ian chuckled.

That was the first time he actually (kind of) laughed around Anthony. It surprised Ian, but he tried to play it cool. Anthony then grabbed the controller again and handed the other one to Ian.

"Mario?" He smirked to Ian.

"You're on."

---------

Charlie placed down his wine glass on the table and got on the couch as he crawled to Ian. He grabbed Ian's wine glass and set it on the table. Ian looked at Charlie and smiled.

"What do you want, weirdo?" Ian laughed.

"Nothing," Charlie paused and eyed Ian from his eyes to his lips, "okay, maybe you."

Charlie's hand slowly went up Ian's shirt and his fingers quickly unbuttoned the shirt. Ian didn't feel weird and he sure hell wasn't complaining. He loved it. It had been a while since he had sexual intercourse with someone. He was upset that Charlie wasn't Anthony but at that moment, he realized that Charlie was brought to him for a reason. Charlie was actually made for Ian. Anthony's image in Ian's mind quickly vanished as Charlie started to pull down Ian's pants.

Why the fuck not?

Ian thought to himself.

---------

  The day finally came. The day David Moss also known as Lasercorn was getting married. Everyone he knew attended, and of course, even Ian and Anthony. Each of them came with their own partners. The rest of the Smosh Games crew actually loved seeing Ian and Anthony dating. But, what could they do about the break up? Literally nothing.

It was kind of weird for the crew to look at Ian and Anthony holding hands with other people and not each other. Mari was the first one to greet Anthony and Jamie.

"You guys look adorable," she smiled at the two men.

She was a lot shorter, so she had to look up to meet their eyes.

"Oh, this is Mari." Anthony said to Jamie and he shook hands with Mari.

Wes took the liberty to go and greet Ian and his new lover, Charlie. Wes smiled and shook hands with them.

"This is Wes," Ian introduced him to Charlie and he smiled to Wes.

"Ian loves talking about you and your friends." Charlie looked over to the table where the crew was sitting.

Anthony and Jamie were at the table, too. Charlie didn't know who those two were. Wes led Ian and Charlie to the table and they sat down. Ian expected that Anthony was going to sit at the same table.

David came out with his wife and they stood in the middle, where everyone could see them from wherever the guests were sitting. They did their little speech and ended it with a kiss. It was sweet.

---------

  Ian groaned and landed on his stomach on his bed. He was still in his tux and he didn't bother taking it off. He was exhausted. They had to stay at the wedding until everyone left. They had a chat, too. It was already midnight when they got home.

"Aw, what's wrong? My baby's tired?" Charlie pouted and winked at Ian when Ian turned to look at him.

"Hey, Charles,"

"It's Charlie."

"I can call you whatever I want." Ian stuck his tongue out at Charlie.

Charlie laughed, "What is it, sweet thing?"

"What are we?" He questioned.

He wasn't sure if he was dating Charlie because none of them had clarified their relationship yet. Okay, maybe they did, unknowingly. When they had sex last night.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" Charlie laid down next to Ian as he looked over at Ian.

Ian smiled, "Boyfriends."

"Boyfriends it is, then."

---------

  Anthony was fixing his hair when Jamie came from his back and wrapped his arms around Anthony's waist.

"So, when are you gonna introduce me to your ex, honey?"

"What are you talking about?" Anthony stuttered.

"Don't play dumb with me. Everyone has exes. It's a normal thing, sweetie." Anthony bit his lower lip.

"Who told you about him?" Anthony turned around but Jamie's arms were still wrapped neatly around his waist.

"Jo.. shit, what's his name? John?"

"You mean Joven?"

Jamie nodded, "Sorry. Still new to their names."

"That piece of shit. He can't keep his fucking mouth shut."

Jamie played around with Anthony's hair, chuckling.

"I'm still going to find out about your ex, even if Joven didn't tell me about him, you know that, don't you?"

Anthony sighed and slowly nodded.

Jamie smiled and looked down at Anthony.

"I'm just afraid things will get awkward, you know? Because, it wasn't actually a mutual break up." Anthony mumbled while looking down at the floor.

Jamie sat down on the bed and pulled Anthony onto his lap. His arms once again were wrapped around Anthony's waist.

"Hey, it'll be fine, alright? It might be awkward for you guys right now, but you'll work it out some day."

"You're so cute. I love you." Jamie kissed Anthony on the cheek.

"I love you, too."