Chapter Three

Anthony knocked on the bedroom door slowly, hoping for an answer. The whole house was so quiet that he could hear his own heartbeat. He looked at the corner of the living room. He saw Pip and Daisy playing together. That made him smile a little but it wasn't enough to cheer him up. The door knob was suddenly turned from the inside and the door flew open. All Anthony saw was Ian, standing there with watery eyes and his shirt was wet.

"Ian," he started off, trying to find words, "I'm sorry."

Anthony rubbed Ian's tears away with his thumb and looked at the shorter one straight in his eyes.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know what's bothering me." He continued.

Ian sniffed and wiped away the remaining tears on his cheeks.

"It's fine." Ian replied.

Anthony gave Ian a kiss on the top of his head and smiled weakly at Ian. Anthony was surprised with Ian's tight hug. The blue eyed brunet wrapped his arms so tight around Anthony's waist. Ian had missed hugging his boyfriend.

Ian felt safe. He felt calm. He felt protected. He felt like nothing was going to go wrong.

They stood there for a good 5 minutes until Ian took a step back.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna take a nap." Anthony said.

Ian nodded and let Anthony in the room. Ian went to the bathroom and washed his face and once again, he looked into the mirror. He knew he felt safe, protected and calm after hugging his boyfriend but something told him that something was going to go wrong. He obviously didn't like it. He shrugged it off and exited the bathroom.

---------

"You're thinking too much, you dumbass." Mari said, chuckling.

Ian sighed and sipped on his coffee that Mari prepared for him. It was 9 pm and Ian decided to hang out with Mari because Anthony said he had something to do. Ian had told Mari what was happening between him and Anthony. Mari was the first person to know about this.

Peter came out of nowhere and said hi to Ian. All Ian could do was smile back to him. Peter took a seat next to Mari and he poured some wine into a glass and sipped it. Ian was the only one who was drinking coffee because he was in no mood for wine.

Peter was watching the television and Mari had her eyes on Ian.

"Ian," she took a deep breath, "maybe you should go talk to him. He may not like it, but that's the only way."

Ian nodded slowly and finished his coffee.

"Oh, yeah. SG HQ tomorrow. We need to film a Game Bang."

Mari smiled at Ian and he left their house.

---------

After they finished filming a Game Bang episode of them playing Just Dance, they hung out in the gaming room and had a little chit chat.

"I'm sweaty as hell," Joven groaned as he looked down at his shirt.

It was wet, of course. Sohinki laughed and drank his bottle of water. They were all pretty tired. Since they sat down, Ian and Anthony haven't said a word yet. Not even a tiny cough. That concerned the others but they figured it was about the two brunets' relationship so they didn't bother. Unless they wanted their help.

Lasercorn coughed, "I need to head home."

He then left. Mari, being the person who was good at handling awkward situations, stood up.

"Grand Theft Smosh, anyone?"

---------

"I need to talk to you," Anthony started off as soon as they stepped into the house.

Ian was panicking on the inside but he kept cool on the outside.

Maybe it's not going to be a bad thing.

He thought. Anthony ran his hand through his hair and groaned slowly.

"You okay?" Ian asked, taking a step further.

"We need to break up."