Chapter 1 - The Caliphate

On the 13th of October 2006 the Islamic state was resurrected from the void of the Afghanistan and Iraq war.

The tyrannical leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi obsessed with destroying the infidels and taking over the world, his vision is a world run my the Islamic rule under the almighty Allah.

While Abu was deep in medication in a mosque during the holy time of Ramadan he had a vision from Allah, Allah said "the time of the Caliphate is now and victory will be yours", then he saw he a powerful weapon that will destroy all the infidels. Abu knew what he had to do.

Abu addressed his people informing them that "The tides of the war will soon change, we will be successful, Allah has shown me the path.... I AM the Caliphate!".

The self declared Caliphate knew it would take some time to get to the correct position having the right resources at his disposal in order to do Allah's will, so he began taking control of territory across the middle east.

In 2014 he ordered what little scientists and engineers he has at his disposal to begin refining heavy water and the 3 million people at his disposal to assist with, of cause the people never knew exactly what they was working on, only a handful of his trusted deputy's and scientists knew.