A Dreamer's Destiny (1)

A DREAMER'S DESTINY

CHAPTER 1

*Katty's pov*

I was again late for school damn...!! It happens every day. I looked around to see where everyone was. Yes there they are. I saw Richeal she was standing there, right on the back of the crowd of students. She saw her watch and rolled her eyes! Oh no katty you are in danger. I just slowly walked to reach behind her so that none of the teachers can notice me. Finally I was there. Luckily even Richael could not see me. Otherwise she will start with her "why are you always late?" thing. I mean, I don't understand why we have to wake up so early? Why can't they start school from 5 PM? But no they have to torture us by making us wake up so early. Even the sun wants to sleep at this time! I just hate to wake up in the morning! It is so irritating. But I can stay awake for the whole night. Sometimes I wonder if I am a vampire or a werewolf or one of those creatures that can't bare sunlight!! But no I am a 100% pure human with absolutely no special powers. It could have been great if I had something but sadly I am just a normal teenager who is happy with her life the way it is. I mean, I am a happy girl who loves her mom have lot of friends. There is no step sister or those kinds of problems in my life. Yeah school is there but hey! We can't wish for everything to be perfect. 

After a torturous lecture from our principal, we got the command to head to our classes as the assembly was over. And that reminds me of, why do we have these assemblies? I just heard "Blah blah blah!"And I can bet I am not the only one who never pays attention in assembly everyone thinks it is nothing but a waste of time.

While we all were on our way to our respective classes, I saw a boy standing lamely in the hallway as if he was waiting for someone. I must admit he had something in him which was not allowing me to take my eyes off of him. He had black hair that was shining because of the light falling on him and making his green eyes shine. He must be a new student as I am sure I won’t forget such a guy if I had seen him before.

"Please send him in my class... Please." my mind prayed. 

My eyes were literally glued to his face until Richeal my best friend nudged me, which kind of broke the spell and I removed my gaze from him.

"So you are planning on drooling over that guy the entire day don’t you?" Richeal said while chuckling.

"What!! You noticed it?" I asked was I drooling too loud. This thought made me blush a little I hope she didn’t notice that as well.

"Yes I did and if we didn't go to class right now the whole class will come to know." she replied. Well there's no choice. Richeal and I know each other since... Umm no... I don't even remember but it has been years and years that we are best friends. She almost dragged me to the class. Bad girl I wanted to look his totally charming face. But this is the thing about schools one can’t even relax their eyes by looking at an absolutely exquisite view.

As I sat on my usual place with Richeal in front of me I found Drake looking at me. He had a weird expression on his face which made me turn my face to the other direction. Strangely I found that they all were looking at me. Why are they all looking at me? Did I have the highest marks in any quiz? No how can that be there was no quiz. Now this was making me panic inside why are all these people looking me and laughing? Oh wait looking at me bearable but laughing, oh no!  

“Richeal…..why is everyone laughing at me?” I whispered.

“Oh its nothing ignore them, you came to school in your pj’s that’s what causing this laugh don’t worry.” Richeal said all this in such a cool way as if everyone laughing at me is normal. And oh it is not normal. When I shifted my brain from her way of saying to what she had said it got to me. I looked down. I was actually in my pj’s!