~5 am~

(alarm clock goes off)

Halika: ( she groans, gets up, gets dressed in a gray sweatshirt and black jeans, then heads to the training arenas)

Dez: (he notices her and pauses what he's doing Well, someone's late. (chuckles)

Halika: (pulls on her black fingerless gloves) Oh shut up, will you? (steps up onto the the platform, entering to the arena) It's 5 in the morning. What to do you expect me to do? Roll outta bed, not tired and bunny-hop all the way here? Tch, I don't even like seeing you. (laughs)

Dez: (smiles) Gee, well I'm tired too. Thank you very much. (steps closer to her) So, I'll make this quick. Shattering you like glass isn't so hard. (smirks)

Halika: (chuckles a bit evilly) Huh, we'll see about that. (looks up at him, trying to gain up on him)

Austin: Oh come on! He can spar with you and I can't?! No fair, that's bullcrap. (crosses her arms jealously)

Halika: (turns to look at her, narrowing her eyes at her, puts a hand on her hip) Calm yourself, Austin. (smiles) If I can snap him just like that (snaps her fingers when she says "that") I can destroy you in less than 2 seconds.

Dez: Hey! (shoves Halika playfully, then looks at Austin) Austin, if I can shatter Hali in the blink of an eye, I can break you faster than you can count to 1. 

Austin: (mumbles) I doubt it.

Dez: 'Scuse me?

Austin: (rolls her eyes) Whatever...

Dez: And what are you doing here, this early? Hmm? It's 2 hours too early for you to be up.

Austin: Oh, well that's easy. I heard Halika's alarm clock. (smiles innocently) 

Dez: (looks over at Halika) Really, Hali?

Halika: Uhhh... hahahahahahahaha... (rubs the back of her neck nervously) Whoopsie. 

Dez: "Whoopsie"???(raises an eyebrow, slightly smiling)

Halika: It's not like Andre's gonna care.

Dez: We're two of 6--

Halika: 5.

Dez: Whatever. -- that are allowed up at 5 a.m. And granted entrance this early. Hah, like we even want to be up this early, anyway. 

(two more boys come in, another girl trails behind them)

Red: Sorry we're late. We had a little (eyes Raina) bump in the road.

Raina: That wasn't my fault. I had nothing to do with him.

Red: Then why was Pan in our bedroom doorway? Eyeing you like a child. 

Austin: (gasps) Pan was in your room? When??

(everyone looks at her)

Bane: What's Austin doing here at 5 a.m?

Austin: Oh... right. Sorry. (pushes passed everyone and leaves)

Raina: (sighs with attitude and disgust) Geez. How stupid can they get?

Halika: Hey, there's no need for that.

Raina: What, you think you can change that? You're just as stupid as they are.

Halika: Just because you're upset, doesn't mean--

Raina: (shoves her) Shut up scrub! No one gave you permission to lash out at me!

Red: Hey (grabs Raina) That's enough. (pushes her away from Halika)

Bane: Jeez, girl, right?

Raina: (glares at them) Whatever... I don't know why you're standing up for her anyway. Not that I care.