nine.

Heres a SHORT chapter for the week! i'm a bit busy on trying to apply for a job so please excuse me for tgat. Thank you for your patience! I live you all😘

_____________________________________

Chresanto POV.

Finally Rocky is conscious. thank god.  

I felt my phone vibrate.

I received a text from Danielle saying:

Goodmorning.

I think it's time to ask her these questions....hm.

Me: Hey, Danielle. I have a few questions to ask you...

Danielle: What?

I need to see her in person. I can't text her. I'll invite her to lunch.

Me: See me a Carraba's at 10AM. We will discuss there.

Danielle: k.

I am very suspicious about her....Anyway, I helped ray pack up most of Rocky's belongings. The doctor prescribed her a bottle of ibuprofen & Tylenol 6's. Those were some strong pain pills. lord. I looked at Rocky while she was sleeping. She was in a cold sweat. I asked the nurse to get me a cold wet wash cloth to place over her head. Her curly hair & her chinky eyes....Danielle had no resemblance to Rocky. Not even a pinch of beauty that Rocky has. But you know what they say, everyone is made with their own beauty.

As I gently placed the cold cloth over her forehead, she groaned & opened her eyes. Bags. I noticed her stress bags had more puffiness than usual. Poor Rocky. I wonder why she's so stressed? I'll ask Ray about it soon.

"Hey...did you pack my stuff?" Rocky asked, rubbing her eyes while yawning. "Yes, baby girl," I responded. She looked at me in a stiff way. I saw her blush a bit. I smiled, she's so cute. "Thanks Chresanto," she said in a serious tone. I knew she was still having butterflies in the inside. I smirked. "Get the doctors, tell them to get this damn IV out of me & give us the meds they prescribed for me so I can leave. Please thanks." She said impatiently.

Ray called one of the nurses to remove the needles out of Rocky, & written out the medicine they wanted to give to Rocky if she was having pain. Ray & I helped Rocky out of bed & the nurses helped with her belongings. We carried Rocky out to Ray's car in a wheelchair. I placed Rocky's belongings in the trunk & settled in the Truck. Instead of sitting in the front seat, I sat next to Rocky in the back seats. I grabbed her hand & started to rub it. She pulled back & looked at me in a 'Nigga wtf?' face. "don't worry girl. just trying to comfort you that's all." she relaxed & closed her eyes. I grabbed her hand again & started to favor it. "Did you contact your sneaky lil ass-" Before she could finished I answered her. "Yes, I asked her to lunch to talk about it. I'd rather do it in person." She nodded at me in relief. Her eyebrows narrowed as her eyes were closed. Just beautiful. "Y'all want anything to eat before we go home?" Ray asked. "Yes get me a steak burrito from chipotle with EXTRA cheese please. Thanks babes." Rocky said.

"yeah, I'll just take a burrito also," I interjected.

Ray nodded, & stopped at chipotle & placed our orders. We finally received our food & arrived at Rocky's house. We settled in, "ahhhh what I night & day," Rocky said & we all started to eat.

After we finished, I helped Rocky to her room & Ray went to sleep.

Rocky POV

Chresanto walked me to my room...oh Jesus the chills. I tried taking off my shirt, but I was convinced that the IV made my arm sore. "Chresanto..." I called out as I groaned. He looked back, "Yes Darling?"  

I tried taking off my shirt again. "oh, you need help striping?" He smirked. I laughed. "If that's the way you refer I as, then yes." I said in a tired voice. He walked up to me & pulled the shirt over my head. I looked at my boobs in my bra, & saw they were swollen. So swollen that my bra was about to pop. I thought to myself. It was so hot & sweaty I wanted my pants off ASAP & in to boxers only.

Interrupted by my thoughts, I saw Chresanto's perverted self looking at my Bra. "Excuse me!?" I laughed & looked at Chresanto. "oh, huh?? Oh yeah sorry..." He blushed & laughed. "Can you grab me a pair of boxers out the top drawer, please?" I asked. He walked over to my dresser & picked out his favorite colored boxers. Blue. While trying to hand them to me, he tripped over my bag I had laying on the floor on top of me. We looked at each other in an awkward silence. "Your eyes are so beautiful, I can almost see through your past..." I looked at him, then looked down. "Come on baby girl...you can trust me..tell me why are you so hurt & quiet all the time. Maybe I can help you."

Before words could come out of my mouth, He kissed me, bringing lust into the room. We was kissing me so good, I didn't want him to stop. His lips were soft like fabric, fresh out the dryer. Soft AND warm like humid air. He combed his hands through my thick long hair, sending chills through my body. We suddenly stopped. The awkwardness filled the room. "Tell me how you feel beautiful..." He said. It gave me butterflies again. I held his hand. "You promise you won't tell anyone"? I asked in a serious tone.

"I promise babe,"

CHILLS, I thought to myself, chuckling. 

he smiled, & I smiled. then my smile faded.

"It all started when I was young....."

_______________________________

Yeah sorry this is a short one! I'm typing off my iPod so it's kinda tiring. But give me feed back please! Comment! Vote! & recommend my story to your friends guys. I love you all! 😘✌❤💛💚