six.

Rocky's POV.

---Rocky's House---

Since it was Friday, Aunt Gail & Uncle Junior decided to parlay tonight. It was only 5:37PM, so I took a shower. I got out & thinking if I should wear sweats & a TEE with slides. I really didn't care about my appearance anymore. I am not noticed. In fact, Im never noticed. But tonight was kinda different. Still, I did not care what I dressed like tonight. I lathered some grease in my scalp, & rubbed some lotion on my skin. I could still see the permanent scratch marks & bruises that remained from years ago. I shook my head in anger, then took a phew Zanies to calm my nerves.

(A/N: Zanies are pills that relax your nerves, & sometimes help you fall asleep.)

I was trying to figure out what I was going to wear tonight. My cousin Ray was going to pick me up & my friends also. My 4 bestfriends Tegan, Lauren, Gabby, & Kendra were coming with me, just to keep me company. I looked in my closet & took my black high top converses out & tucked in my shoe lasses. I put on a pair of tan skinny jeans, & put on my black Bob Marley shirt. I tucked in my shirt just because. I grabbed my small gold chain & put it on my neck. Then I made my hair up in a cute bun, I hope, with a part on the side of my head. I added a side bang on my right side of my head. "This is so gay," I said to myself. I pulled out my 2 piece bathing suit with Rasta colors on them. We are going to Long Vass Lake this evening... im not in the mood for swimming at all.

I then agreed to myself to wear pearl earrings....ugh. I favored my face with baby lotion, then on my arms. I always scrub scented lotion on after I put on clinically recommended body cream. I slid on my Hightop all black Converses. I pulled the shoe tongue out on my left shoe, & left the other one in. I looked in the mirror. I looked at it with a straight face "Why did I talk myself into this?" I said to myself. "Wow, you look amazing," I shook. I looked back & saw Chresanto & Ray at the entrance at my bedroom door. "Could y'all at least knock!? shit..." I was surprised. They looked at me in amazement. "What? & Ray, did you pick up Tegan & Lauren?" He looked at me & laughed, "Oh course, Rocky," I looked at him with a straight face, "Thank you," I said. Chresanto meanwhile told me I looked amazing, I forgot to say thank you. "Oh, & thanks Chresanto for the compliment," I said. He nodded. "Ok, I'm ready to leave & come straight back home, if you don't mind." I said. They walked out of my room. Meanwhile, I applied Chapstick on my lips. I turned off my bedroom & bathroom light.

They walked down stairs & I followed. I grabbed my wallet & I got myself a bottle of water out the fridge. My Aunt Gail left me a little extra money if I run out of money. Chresanto was in the bathroom, fixing his hair. He came out & exchanged looks with me. "You look very lovely, as always." he smiled then felt his phone vibrate. "Ugh..." He looked up at the ceiling. He then answered his phone. "What Danielle?" she put her on speaker...that I don't know why. "Chresanto don't what me! Where are you at? I'm sick of waiting for you!" I looked a Chresanto expressionless. Wow. The amount of patience, I thought sarcastically to myself.  

Why was she there so early anyway? We were supposed to meet there by 6:30.

"I'm with Ray, picking up his cousin Rocky, so stop being so damn arrogant..." he sighed. "What the hell are you doing at Rocky's house??" She kept on babbling about me & how she's sick of me. "Why all of a sudden it's Rocky this, Rocky that!?" She asked. Ok, Ok, My patience has been triggered.

"Chresanto, why do you have her on speaker? Either take her off or get the hell out of my house with that bullshit, understand me!?" I was sick of Chresanto & Danielle always arguing everytime they are around....

He took her off speaker. "We will discuss this later. Bye."

Chresanto looked expressionless. Tuhh, I was sick of listening to Danielle's uncalled for comments. Shit. "Can we just get this night over with before I change my mind!?" Tonight is not my night. Ray grabbed his keys from the counter & put his Breds on. "Yes, lets go." Chresanto said.

As we walked to the car, I saw Tegan & Lauren on their Phones taking selfish. "Ugh," I gestured to myself. We settled in ray's car. I sat with Tegan & Lauren in the back seat. "Hi," I said. "Hey girl," Tegan said. Lauren threw up her peace sign. She smiled. "You look stunning, Rocky!" Tegan said. "Yes girl, what made you dress up like this?" I looked at them, then I said "Thanks," I plugged up my earphones to my phone, then jammed the ear buds in my ear. I started playing Hello by Lil Wayne.

Everyone in the car kept on bugging me while I had on my headphones. God knows how bad it annoyed me when people nudge me too much while listening to music. Especially Lauren, she's a very hyper, & bold girl. Geez. "Lauren, I do not care about that stupid ass boy Trey, so stop bothering me, thanks" I gave her an expressionless face & continued to vibe.

My phone vibrated. It was.....Chresanto? Wow, he texts me while he's in the front seat of me.

Chresanto: Sorry about what happened with Danielle & Me on the phone, I don't know why I put her on speaker.

Me: Why text me, when you're sitting right in front of me? & It's fine. just don't do it again. thanks.

Chresanto: I don't want to start tension in the car. & you're welcome.

----end of text----

We finally arrived at the Lake. Tegan, Lauren, & I met up with Gabby & Kendra.

"Sup boo," Kendra hugged me. I just smiled & hugged her. I also gave Gabby a hug too.

We all met up with Ray, Chresanto & their friends. Then there was Danielle & her friends. "Hey Babe," Chresanto walked up to Danielle, kissing her & hugging her. "Hi, Chresanto....Oh hey Rocky," She smirked at me. Oh, yeah I'm used to simple females like her. "...hi? Wernt you the one who threw a tantrum on the phone because Chresanto was at my house? don't hey me," I said in a rude way. "Ohhh, so we've got a attitude now, yeah?" she asked. "No, you're just real sketchy. But, no need to ruin this night." I walked to the funnel cake concession stand & bought me a lemonade & a funnel cake. This funnel cake tasted real funny, & weird. But I was starving. Everyone already was in the Lake. "....nah," I said to myself, then continued eating.

Ryatt's POV

This evening, my ex is paying me to do a scheme on this so called girl named Ricky or Rocky whatever. Im just in for the money, that's it. I was working at the concession & Ricky came over to buy a Funnel cake. I sprinkled a lot of ecstasy I got from Danielle's uncles. I then topped it off with strawberries. "Here you go, Ma'am," she took it, & sat down. She looked like she was enjoying it, in a way. HM, what did Danielle get me into!?

----------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, for the next chapter. I'll update as soon as possible. thanks.