two.

7:22 AM.

Thursday, April 4 2013.

Thomas Dale High.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chresanto's POV.

I picked up my girlfriend, Danielle, & drove to school. Last night her father walked in on us while sex. Now she's upset at me for no apparent reason. oop. girls these days. While I was driving, I saw that girl, Rocky. People have been telling me that she liked me ever since, but I never really paid attention to her. But I saw her walking, while looking at her phone. Her jet black, long crinkly hair looked so beautiful. Especially it was breezy out...so it was flowing in the air. She doesn't wear any makeup. God she was beautiful. How did I not notice her? Her cute lips, with her beauty mark under her nose. God knows he made a beautiful creature...for me.

"CHRESANTO. CHRESANTO." Danielle slaps me, guessing she knows I was looking at Rocky. "What? & don't slap me again girl." she was annoying me with her little bitchy attitude. "I know you were staring at that loser Rocky. Look at her like that again, i'm leaving you." oh like I cared at the moment I thought to myself. "I'm sorry babe." Then continued to drive to school.

We walked in & I saw Rocky again. She looked at Danielle with a straight face. I saw Danielle roll her eyes at her. I like how Rocky was calm about it. Danielle met up with her friends at her locker, & Ray, Prod, & prince walked up to us. "Wassup Roc," Ray said. I gave all of them dap, & started socializing. "soo we heard about last night." Prod started laughing. I looked at him with the most expressionless face. That really pissed me off. "yeah ok nigga." The 4th bell rung, so I walked to first period. I saw Rocky walk in, remembering we had the same classes. I really want to talk to her. I think I will. she sat 2 seats in front of me. I looked her body. God her curves were the only thing that Danielle didn't have. everything about Rocky was perfect. Shes so anti-social. I don't know why we don't talk.

I walked up to her, she turned around, looking dumbfounded. She started breathing fast. so cute I laughed. "Hi I'm Chresanto..what's your name?" 

Rocky POV.

I started to tremble. His smile...his eyes...his teeth...oh, I can feel myself shaking. "i'm.. Rocky West." I grinned.  He chuckled. "That's a unique name. hah," I smiled at him. "Thank you," He grabbed my hand and started favoring it with his thumb. "I saw you walking to school, & I couldn't help but adore youre beautiful self. I was caught in a daze." I started blushing, was this really happening? I laughed, & I couldn't stop laughing. I could tell my face was turning red. "we should get to know each other, you know?" I chuckled, "of course," "& ive heard you liked me...is that true Miss West?" he smirked. "what if I said..."

"Alright class, settle down." My teacher Mr. Alyton was so boring. Ugh I could fall asleep if I wanted in his class with his boring drone in his voice. "Today what we're going to do is Polynomials. Its not hard. Once you get the hang of it, you should be good." Time passed by quickly because of the tension Chresanto was making.

As we walked out, I saw Danielle outside of the door, giving me a stink look, again. Lord, why do girls act so childish? Jesus they need you. "Hey babe," she said. she started French kissing him in front of me while I was trying to make my way out. "Excuse me, I need to make my way to 2nd period if you don't mind." I said. "oops, my bad," she smirked. I gave her a fake smile, then stopped. & a fake laugh. I laughed at myself because im so sarcastic when it comes to irrelevant people like her.

On my way to Chorus, I met up with Tegan. "Hey baby girl,"  "hey, you will not believe what happened in 1st period." I was smiling at her. "omg, was it Chresanto?" "girl yes. he introduced himself, & asked me what was my name." she started squealing in excitement. "He told me we should get to know each other. I was trembling, & shaking. oh girl." "I'm so happy for you. You know you were waiting for this moment since what? forever haha?" she laughed. Tegan was such a beautiful, energetic young lady. This is why I love her.

Danielle POV.

(over heard Rocky's conversation)

hm....ok Rocky. guess we have a challenge.