five.

It's 6 in the morning. I can't think straight. I look outside. Its cloudy, & drizzling outside. It was breezy & humid. Oh how i loved cloudy days. It makes me feel majestic in a way.

I look at my phone.  

Chresanto: Goodmorning gorgeous.😘

Is he crazy? Me gorgeous? tuh.

Me: Goodmorning Chresanto.

Chresanto: Have a great day, & do you need a ride to school? 

Me:Ehh, no. Ill be fine. thank you though.

Chresanto: No, im giving you a ride. you shouldn't walk. Ill pick you up in 40, alright?

Well then. I guess i have a ride.

Me: Ok. Thanks.

I hope Danielle wasn't going to be there. she's such a smutt. She annoys me to the fullest. She gets almost anything she wants. & She's so disrespectful to her parents. I don't know how Chresanto fell in love with her. On her 16th birthday, her father bought her a Porsche. This girl was upset, because she wanted a BMW....how basic, right? right. I'd be happy I even had a car...

I went inside the bathroom, & looked in the mirror.....um. I grabbed my toothbrush, & started brushing my teeth. I went back in my room, sat on the floor & looked for something to wear while putting baby lotion on. I took out my black sweat pants, & my grey A&F tee shirt. I put on basketball shorts on under my sweats. I put my hair in a bun, & left out a little hair. I put on a gold chain I bought from Claire's. I put on my pearls & put on my black Uggs. I grabbed my phone & bag, then walked downstairs.

I grabbed a few pieces of bacon & a bottle of water out the fridge. I still had 15 minutes left til Chresanto arrives. I walked in the family room & sat on the recliner & turned on MTV. I saw my favorite artist, Kendrick Lamar, & his video Kiesha's Song. I sat there nodding my head at his lyrics. The emotions I felt while listening to his lyrics made me angry. I didn't want to think of what my father did to me again. Just to think of it makes me nervous, making me annoyed.

The vibration of my phone interrupted my thoughts. It was Chresanto.

Chresanto: I'm here. Hurry out, it's kinda breezy out here.

I grabbed my house keys, & bag. Then I walked out. Agh, yes. Danielle is no where in sight. I opened the door, then climbed in the Cadillac. It smelt so good in his truck. Like apple & cinnamon, with axe.

"Hello, Miss Rocky," He smiled. "Hi, Chresanto," I said without looking at him. I took a piece of bacon out of my baggy & took a bite. I took a swig of water, & continued to snack on the bacon. I saw Chresanto from the corner of my eye, snickering at me. I looked at him, "what?" he looked down & chuckled. "You must be hungry, ha ha," obviously, i thought to myself. "Nawhhh, im just filling my stomach up." I said with so much sarcasm. He nodded. "So who's going to this...'hangout'?" I asked uninterested.  

"Oh, just me, the boys, & their girlfriends. Danielle, her friends, & you with your friends." Oh great, i thought. "cool," I said sarcastically.

"So, where are you from?" He said, drinking his water. "I'm from Harlem," I said. "Wow, that's cool. What's your ethnicity?" he asked. "I'm Black, Arabian, & Asian." I said. "What about you," I asked, while shoving a strip of bacon in my mouth. "I'm black, & Belgian." Ah. no wonder he has good hair. "Cute." I mumbled.

We had a silence for a good 14 seconds. "Why do you act so closed out, honey? youre presence is too precious." he asked me with such compassion. I hesitated for a few seconds; then i looked at him.

In my mind, I was so physically hurt & mentally hurt. All because of my past life. I don't think I'm close enough to tell Chresanto about my flashback. "I don't know, & I never knew I acted closed with someone i barely knew." I shrugged. "mmm, well excuse me," He laughed sarcastically.

I looked at him while he was driving. The look of his eyes, I see through him so much. I could see his pain with just the look of his eyes. I was in a deep concentration within his beautiful brown eyes. Then awkwardly, he stared at me. "What?" he chuckled. "Nothing, just seeing through you that's all.

Chresanto POV.

I was wondering what she meant by seeing through me. I was looking at her while she was eating. I noticed the stress bags under her eyes. They were only noticeable at a certain angle....she still looked gorgeous. I don't know how I didn't notice her before. I wish I did before i noticed Danielle. The song 'No new friends' By Drake came on the radio, & Rocky turned it up.

"What do you see through me Rocky?" She kept on looking in front of the road. "I see pain," She said sternly. "I see your past wasn't in the best condition.." She was right. After my Mom was killed by my step dad..I don't even want to go there. My thoughts started to jumble & I was getting to the point where...I don't know. "Well, I see the same thing with you, beautiful." She narrowed her eyebrows, & looked at me. "You don't know anything about me! So I'd suggest you'd stop!" I tilted my head back. "Ah."

I knew she was going through something from the start. "I do know that you went through something, You have stress bags. Clarify yourself now?" There was a silence. "I thought so." I saw her lay on the window. Then I heard sniffling. "You don't know a damn thing about me. So stop trying to get a clarification from me, when we barely know each other. How would I know you were going to put my business out? HM? Yeah. Just hurry up & get me to school before I end up exploding." Poor Rocky...I understand her perspective....Trust issues. I'll be here to show her that she could trust me. No matter how long it takes, I'm willing to wait.  

____________________________________________________ 

ok, so this chapter took me about 2 in a half days to finish lol. But, comment, vote! do whatever.

Chapter six will be up, if you answer the following questions. A/N: it gives me ideas.

WHAT DO YOU THINK DANIELLE HAS PLANNED FOR RYATT AT THE HANGOUT?

DOES CHRESANTO HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GAIN ROCKY'S TRUST?

WHY DO YOU THINK ROCKY GOT ANGRY WHEN CHRESANTO SAID HE KNOW'S HER PAST?

comment.☺✌

instagram: jukemeuproc

twitter: jukemeuproc

Ok, Love you team mindless. STP.✌