This Crisis Aversion Brought to You by CRAZY

ENFP's: Masters of Crazy

Seriously, some people go for "cute", some go for "stylish", some are more inclined to "sporty"... I go for "INSANE".

I act like a maniac in public places, I make up loud obnoxious tales of fiction. I generally make a spectacle of myself. Is all of this done for attention? Nein!

I am a sociable person and I love people. Which means, if I'm doing something crazy, you best believe it's for a reason... Normally, it's to "save" a friend. Sometimes, it's to get myself out of a situation. It's also to figure out acquaintances of mine and see where I stand with them. If it's none of the aforementioned reasons, it's because I'm zoning off into my own little world and I forgot that I need to have some propriety among people.

Foooooor example, (story time) I was once invited to an engagement party for some friends of mine. At the time, a dear friend of mine was enamored with some guy at the party. I did not like this guy at all. So when she mentions him and starts getting all googly-eyed, I get exasperated and half-shout, "You're still into him?!"

Unfortunately, my friends around us heard me and all instantly whipped their heads around at the prospect of some new information. But I seriously don't want to embarrass my friend so what do I do? Start inventing a LAUGHABLY insane story.

"Well you see, she got this bird and they fell in love. Then they went on a date at the beach and  the bird noticed this really cute parakeet by the water. He was like, 'Dang, those are some nice feathers' and he left my friend for the parakeet. Then what happened..." And the story continued until everyone around me had forgotten why I was talking in the first place.

Voila!

Another time, I was at the beach with a bunch of deaf friends. One particular deaf friend loves to take pictures and send them to his friends that are all over the world. So he decides to command me to do the hula dance so he can record it and send it to God knows where... Naturally, I scheme up something else.

If I have to make a fool of myself, it's going to be on my terms.

So I grab a napkin, tie it around my face like a bandit and start stomping around like I'm doing a half-drunk rain dance. And I was very satisfied when I was moving too much for him to get a decent video.

Boom!! Craziness to the rescue.

There are PLEEENTY of other times that I recount but I do believe you get the point. Don't think I'm crazy just for the sake of craziness... Although I do enjoy insanity in order to freak people out as well....

SHHH!! *Rain dances maniacally into the sunset*