Dinner

At dinner my mom made some Alfredo pasta. It had chicken that had a hint of a lemony flavor in it. It tasted some onions in it too. My mom also put mushrooms in it, and broccali. She made some shrimp to go with it on the side. There was garlic bread with cheese and some oven-baked bread. Dinner looked really good and i dont know why my mom made so much good stuff. Were people coming over? When me and my dad and mom sat on the dinner table it was tense. Nobody said anything and my parents looked like they had to tell me something. "What?" i said. My parents looked at eachother. Then my mom began to speak. "Honey, your father and i know you love it here- we do too. The community is so nice and welcoming. But your father again has to be shifted to work somewhere else. I promise its as fun there too." said my mom. "Whatre you trying to say..?" "Were trying to say... were moving." said my dad. I didnt have any reaction, i actually wanted to move. "Oh really? I'm fine with that! When are we moving?" i said. "Tomarrow. So lets finish eating up and start packing." my parents told me. I finished dinner up and i didnt tell anyone. Not Alyssa or Sameen. I hated Alyssa now and i'd do anything to get away from her. I packed my bags and before i went to sleep i told myself, i'll be moving away before i get hurt any more. And thats what kept me going.

_________________________________________________________________________________

THE END. yeah ik i bull-shitted the end of the story. It was my first & i HATED the topic. Im writing new and more interesting stories tht will b awesome and that will b long & not bull shitted at the end. so yeah alwaysss comment and stuff and follow pleasee. And read my story Love Never Em

Ends. Its my second book on wattpad so far. :)