I think i've got a crush!

The next day of school i woke up and grabbed a fresh pair of dark skinny jeans. I wore a vanilla colored top with a cute gray jacket and a gray sparkly hujab that completed my outfit. I headed off to my second day of school and actually felt regular and confident. I walked to my locker and started to take my books out for my first, second, and third period classes when someone accidently bumped into me. It made me kinda drop my books and folders on the ground. I hesitated. He hesitated. "Sorry, oh im so sorry. I didnt mean to bump into you. Let me help you." "No its fine, i got it." I said, but he was aleady helping me pick my stuff off the floor. A few seconds later he handed me my stuff and both of us got up. "So your new here?" he said. "Yeah, i moved here a few days ago.. you?" " I lived here all my life. I mean i've been to other places for vacation and stuff but yeah im not new here and.. you probably dont even care" he gave a quick laugh, the kind of laugh when your nervous and dont have anything to say. The  bell rang and i didnt have time to say anything so i just said, "I better be getting to my homeroom, i'll see you around." He smiled at me and both of us went our seperate ways. Wow i said to myself. Hes so nice and hes NOT an asshole and a jerk like the other guys at my previous schools. This guy was extremely nice. Was he nervous? Did he like me? Thats not possible. Im supposed to be the new girl nobody likes. When i got to homeroom, i ran to Alyssa. "Alyssa! Oh my god! I met this guy, well he bumped into me and helped me pick up my books. He was sooo nice! Like i've never met a guy as nice as him. I think he was nervous, but he probably wasnt. Is my outift cute? Do you think i made a good first impression? He was staring into my eyes, was there an eye lash in it? Oh god!!!! Do i have a pimple on my face?" "CALM YOURSELF FATIMA! You look really pretty and i love your outfit. He probably has a first time crush on you. And no, your face is flawless. No pimples. Perfect." said Alyssa. "Um, Fatima? Is Fatima here?" said Mrs. Rogers.  "Here!" i said. Afer announcements i walked to health class. The guy that bumped into me was in the same class! My feet sticked to the floor and i could'nt move. Hes in my health class. I won't be able to concentrate. I made myself move and finally walked into health. I sat the farthest away i could from him. I wanted to concentrate in class this time and not screw up. The whole time at class i could see him from the corner of my eye. He was just staring at me. I tried not to stare back, but i had to. I looked at him for less than 4 seconds and looked away. My heart started to race. Man this guy was hot. When class was over I tried to hurry and get out of class before he would try and talk to me. I wasnt used to talking to boys. I quickly tried exit the class when i saw the boy trying to jog up to me. I tried getting lost in the crowd in the hallway and succeeded. It isnt bad to have a crush on your second day, right?

______________________________________________________________________________

On the side will be Fatimas outfit. i love this outfit but fatima in the story doest hav high heels on & she has a hujab on. i changed it to 'i said' instead of 'fatima said' like im telling a story.  Soo, vote, follow & comment pleaseeee !

- Maysoon<3