Weekend

I was so happy it was saturday. Now i could get away from school for 2 days and just relax from all this stress. I lay on my bed and switched through a bunch of channels. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and guess who it was? Alyssa! I answered the phone call anyway because it was just a hug. To just a friend, that i happend to like. "Fatima? Finally you answered your phone, i didnt mean to hug Jake he was just an old friend, if you dont want me to hug him i wont its ju-" "Its FINE Alyssa, dont stress over yourself. I know it was just a hug, friends always hug there other friends. I guess i was just over reacting.  Its ok and lets just start over?" i said. "Yeah sure,  fresh new start. All over again. And i want you to meet some of my friends on sunday. Their extremely nice. We'll go to the mall together."

                                                      SUNDAY

      "Please mom! Im going with Alyssa and some of her friends. Please i'm finally making new friends and your like ruining every single chance i have! Please!?! I'll be back at 10!" I literally begged my mom. I wanted to go so bad! "Hm, okay. But when i come home im expecting you to be there. No games."  "Yup, no games at all. Thanks mom!!! I lovee you" I ran upstairs to pick out my outfit. I picked really light jeans and a very summery shirt with cute flowers all over it that were red, pink and purple. I wore a white cardigan over it. I heard a honk and grabbed my phone and ran out of the door. Alyssa's mom was dropping us off. When we finally got to the mall, i met some of Alyssa's friends. They were extremely nice and very funny. I walked into Forever 21 and picked out some shirts and jeans. "Hey Fatima, after your done trying your clothes on we'll go to the food court and get something to eat." said Alyssa. I looked at the big piles of clothes i was holding and told Alyssa to go to the food court since it would take me a while to try all the clothes on. The line took FOREVER. Finally i got to the front. "How many clothes?" said the worker who seemed VERY familiar. I didnt look up since i was counting my clothes. "Umm, 13. 7 shirts and 6 pants." "Right this way." said the worker. While the familiar worker showed me the way to my dressing room, i stared at the back of her saying to myself, this girl seems EXTREMELY familiar. Sameen? It was Sameen? Wow, she worked at Forever 21? I was surprised. "Your names Sameen, right?" i said. "And your that girl from school... My shifts almost over so there is someone else that'll take over." said Sameen. And then she left. She probably wanted to get something to eat at the mall so i hurried and decided what clothes i wanted. I wanted to catch up to Sameen and try talking to her so i could find out what happend to her. I think she was being unusually nice because i think most jobs policies are "Be nice to ALL customers." I walked out of the dressing room and gave the worker what clothes i didnt want. I kept 2 jeans and 3 shirts. I went to the cashier to buy them. $27.93. I paid and left the store. I walked to the foodcourt and tried to find Alyssa and her friends. I quickly put my stuff down and went to get rice with chicken terriyaki. Sameen was there already ordering something. "So what're you ordering?" i said. She didnt respond. "Well im ordering chicken terriyaki. Never tasted it before so this is my first time.. Look Sameen, sit with me and Alyssa and some of her friends. There really nice. You wont get anywhere if your life if you dont talk to people." Sameen just nodded and i was like, yes! First mission accomplished? I leaded Sameen to the table with Alyssa and her friends. Alyssa was surprised and she texted me when i was sitting across the table from her. The text said 'wow, howd ya do it????' When i saw the text i just looked up at Alyssa and smiled. I mouthed the words 'I got my ways' and both of us just laughed.