Dirty Niall Imagine

If was your 6th month anniversary and you and Nialls till havent slept together. He doesnt push the issue because he knows your not ready. After your break up with your ex you swore off all sexual contact for awhile. Your ex used you as a sex toy and it really turned your sex drive off. Although you wont admit it to Niall he turned you on quite a bit.

You were sitting in his flat watching movies, after eating the dinner he made for you. "Ahhhhhhh!" you screamed and hid your face in his chest. He giggled at you and patted your hair. "Babe you knew that part was coming up. You jump every time." he laughs You playfully hit his chest. You turned you turned your head to face the television while still resting your head on his chest. He traced your tailbone up and down. You bit your lip from stifling a moan. 

This is one of the things he does that turns you on. You dont want him to know that though. Your breath hitched and he noticed and continued doing it. You reached your hand under his shirt and started tracing his abs. He smirked knowing exactly what you were doing. He flipped you so you were underneath him on the couch. "Are you ready?" he asked ab it surprised. You smiled and nodded your head. "Are you sure (y/n) ?" he asks. "Yes Im sure." He smirked and kissed your neck while unbuttoning your pants and sliding them off. You unbuttoned his pants and he took them off. He positioned himself at your entrance and looked at you. "Are you sure about this love?" he asks you a final time. "Just get inside of me Niall!" you yell. He smiles and shoves his full length into you. You moan loudly. He leaned down and kissed you as he thrusted faster in and out of you. 10 minutes later you were on the edge of your orgasm. "Babe, im gonna cum." you say. "Me too babe just let it go." he says. At the same time you both release and moan each others names. He collapses on top of you. "That was amazing (y/n) ." he says. You kiss his forehead and say "It was, im so glad I have you."