Dirty Louis Imagine (Haunted house)

"Louis how much longer?" you asked. He just shook his head smiling. "Not much longer." He says. You drove for about 20 more minutes and the  car ran out of gas. Louis got out and pushed and you steered it onto the side of the road. You got out of the car and stood next to Louis. "Now what are we going to do babe?" You asked him. "I thought you said you filled the gas tank earlier this morning!" he says a bit aggravated. You shook your head to signal that you did.

Louis pointed to a house up on a hill and started walked  towards it. "Lou, wait for me!" you called as you ran to catch up with him. You walked up the hill and he knocked on the door. No one answered. He grabbed the handle and turned it, it opened with ease. You both walk in and look around. Its an old abandoned house. You looked around inside for a phone but couldnt find one. 

You walked upstairs and looked through the rooms. You stood at the window of one of the bedrooms and looked out of it. You felt arms wrap around your waist. Louis started kissing your neck. "Babe, quit." you said playfully and then giggled. He just continued you kiss your neck. He found your sweet spot and started sucking on it making you wet. You reached your hand behind you and started palming him through his pants. You noticed he was already starting to get hard. You turned around and kissed him and he gently laid you on the big dusty bed next to you. 

He climbed on top of you and took your shirt off. He kissed  down your neck, and over your collar bone making his way to your breasts. He took your bra off and started massaging your breasts. He took on of them in his mouth sucking on it. "Ah, Lou." You moaned. He smirked and kissed down your stomach to the top of your pants. He un buttoned your pants and slid them off. He took the top of your panties in his teeth and slide them down. "Lou quit teasing me!" you said. He shoved 2 fingers inside of you without any warning. You moaned loudly. "Who made you this wet babe?"

 he asks seductively.  "Y-you did." you managed to get out between moans. 

You heard a loud crash and Louis took his fingers out of you and you both sat up. "What was that?" he asks. You shrugged and waited to hear more noises, but you didnt hear any. Louis stood up removing all of his clothing. His dick standing straight up. You smiled at him. "Who made you that hard?" you asked in a sexy tone. He smirked and got on top of you. "You did babe." He says and lines himself up with your entrance. You nod and he slowly enters you. You moan loudly as he fills you up.

"Oh, baby! Your so big!" You scream out. "Fuck love, your so tight." he says as he starts thrusting in and out of you. The more he thrusted the louder both of your moans got. "Fuck babe im gonna cum." you say. "Wait for me im almost there." With a few more thrusts you could feel  him twitch inside you and you cam hard. Your walls closing around him sent him over the edge and he cam, shooting his cum deep inside of you. He rode out both of your orgasms. You were getting dressed and heard a creepy evil laugh. "Babe, dont do that. It's creeping me out!" You yell at him. "That wasn't me babe, I thought it was you." he says. You both look at eachother as the closet door flies open. You grab your shirt and run out the door as you put it on. You ran out to your car and grabbed your cellphone. "Im  Niall to bring us some gas." you say. You Niall and he said he was on his way. Louis walked up and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Love, that was the best sex we ever had, I hope that helps with us starting our family." You smile and kiss him. "I hope so too."