Niall Horan Imagine (First date)

It was your first date with THE Niall Horan. You met at Nandos when he accidentally ran into you, knocking you on the floor. You were so nervous you paced back and forth. He would be there any minute. You had decided on a short dark purple dress with some matching flats. You curled your hair and put a little bit of make up on. The doorbell rang and you ran over to answer it. When you reached the door you took a deep breath and put on a smile as you opened it. 'oh shit, was my smile to cheesey?' you thought to yourself. "Wow, (y/n) you look... Amazing." he gushed. You blushed and looked down. "Thanks you look good too." you said a bit shyly. "Are yee ready to go?" he asks. You nod your head and he escorts you to his car. He opens the door and shuts it after you get in. He drives to a near by park. He gets out and opens your door for you. He offers your his arm and you take it linking yours with his. You took a nice stroll through the park. The sun was setting and you loved the view. "Its beautiful Niall." you whispered in amazement. He smiled at you and took your hand. "This way m'lady." he says and escorts you to a blanket with a picnic basket on it. "Wow this is amazing." you said. He blushes and bites his lip. "You really like it?" he asks. You nod your head and he opens the basket and you two begin to eat. He feeds you playfully and you giggle at his antics. You guys talk about everything. It was late when you got back home. He walked you up to your door. "I will talk to you later princess." he says and kisses your cheek. You smile and go inside. A few minutes later you got a text from Niall.

Can we do that again soon? I enjoyed myself and I really like you! -Niall xx

you replied.

Of course, I really like you too. I had the best time tonight. -(y/n) xx