Liam Imagine (First date)

You had just gotten back from shopping with your girls and hopped in the shower. You got out and wrapped in a towel. Sitting in front of your mirror doing your hair and makeup listening to One Direction and smiling. Your phone went off signaling a text message.

From: Liamxx

Can't wait to see your beautiful face tonight. xx

You smiled and put your phone down. When your hair and makeup was done you got dressed in your new strapless blue dress and put your heels on. You walked out your door to Liam patiently waiting for you by his car. He opened the door for you and handed you a dozen of  roses. "You look beautiful tonight." he said. He closed the door and got in the drivers side and drove to the restraunt. 

You sat down at your table and ordered your food. While waiting you two talked about everything. After dinner you went for a walk in the park. He stopped you in front of the water fountain. "(Y/n), you are the most beautiful girl in entire world. You're funny, smart, caring, and kind. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you. You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes I will." He kissed you lightly on your lips and held your hand as you both began to walk again.  "You are so sweet Lee,Lee." You said and gave his hand a light squeeze. He squeezed it back and said. "As are you darling, as are you."